New Tykeables nappy

Us littles in Australia are so excited they will be here soon.
Can't wait

todaler said:
I can all but assure you we will run out before the next shipment gets here. that is why we only allowed for bag only orders. HOWEVER we have more shipments on the way and another run in production now. We are doing everything we can to keep this, and everything else, in stock.
Oh I understand. Just glad you guys made this one. It is the closest to baby diapers I have ever tried.

Awesome when you think about it, of how many of us out there that like wearing nappies.
Todalar, since you first started your business, do you think demand for nappies and other baby items has increased ten fold?

Reactions: neophyte and pampers4U
how do these compare with say, their waddler overnights? The overnights don't have as much technical info on them (like capacity) on their web site so I can't tell if they're thicker or thinner or the same?

bambinod said:
how do these compare with say, their waddler overnights? The overnights don't have as much technical info on them (like capacity) on their web site so I can't tell if they're thicker or thinner or the same?

The Overnights are a 5500ml products while the Little Rawrs are 6000+. The thickness is simalar but the absorption is higher.

These things are awesome! We wore them for a playdate/movie binge session and they held up great!

I had the opportunity today to give the Little Rawrs a test drive, and honestly I have to give them two thumbs up. This literally has to be the most comfortable diaper I’ve ever worn.

The rise is perfect, the materials are all super soft, the hook and loop tapes are phenomenal, and the overall design is fantastic. They look and feel lighter than they really are, and they aren’t overly bulky. The bulk is there, but it feels manageable.

I haven’t tested how they hold up and perform, but if they do as well as what they’ve done already, I’ll definitely keep more Tykables diapers in my stash for sure. Great job!

I tried the tykables and must say they are the most absorbent diapers I ever wear always woke up in the morning feeling very dry and comfortable but they are to thick and wide for my little wheels and penis and get lost in them don't feel as sung as a abu super dri kids diaper .but they are cute diapers I just wish they didn't sag as much if they made a small I would be happier .but I give them 5 stars for giving me the dryess sleep and I did buy them twice

Last edited:
todaler said:
I can all but assure you we will run out before the next shipment gets here. that is why we only allowed for bag only orders. HOWEVER we have more shipments on the way and another run in production now. We are doing everything we can to keep this, and everything else, in stock.
Are your new boosters gonna have the adhesive tape on them?

Twee said:
Are your new boosters gonna have the adhesive tape on them?

No they do not. They are almost as long as the diaper itself and ift inside of the leak guards pretty well which removes the need for the adhesive as there is not really any place for them to shift too.

FYI - in the USA, they are now taking case order requests and plan on shipping them out mid June!!! Thank you Tykables!!!!

Crinklesounds said:
Awesome when you think about it, of how many of us out there that like wearing nappies.
Todalar, since you first started your business, do you think demand for nappies and other baby items has increased ten fold?

I am also curious, @todaler I know it’s your business and private, but would you say that interest in ABDL diapers is growing fast, slow, medium....

I would like to try them at some point, but if they only absorb 4000ML of Water to leak that means probably 2000ML in real world use, which is pretty weak for a premium, high absorbency "Ultra" Diaper at $2.50 per Diaper if you buy by the Case

BabyTyrant said:
but if they only absorb 4000ML of Water to leak that means probably 2000ML in real world use

The new diaper they are talking about, the Little Rawrs, hold over 6000ml, our Overnights hold 5500ml.

Reactions: neophyte
I love the new print, I tried my first hook and loop this weekend and it was a tyks overnight.... looking forward to daynite care in Canada getting little rawrs in stock!

Last edited:
Back