New tykables - puppers

pampers4U

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
These look awesome!!

• Love
Reactions: perlFerret, Diaperedred93, Sheepies and 7 others
These designs are just adorable, I'll definitely be trying these out once they become available over here!

Reactions: littledreamers333, NooNoo and DiaperedBedwetter1998
OMG! I love the firefighter pupper! The print is so cute it hurts! 😭

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and NooNoo
I'm a little underwhelmed. They are the same shell diaper as all their other diapers and their just copying paw patrol in my opinion.

Reactions: littledreamers333
dlboylife said:
I'm a little underwhelmed. They are the same shell diaper as all their other diapers and their just copying paw patrol in my opinion.

Yeah, most of the prints weren’t too captivating, but the firefighter one calls to me for some reason... 😍

adorbs!

I want some now! Need to use existing ones first however.

I'm no furry, not even a dog fan really, but these are CUTE!

Oh boy (!!), no one tell the makers of Paw Patrol!!!!!!!

pampers4U said:
These look awesome!!
Cool I love their Dino diapers I have several shoes and boots from then and other clothing . I did not get a notice bout the new diapers 🤔 yet anyway . I’ll be buying some though hope they have them in small ❤️💕❤️

GO3SBOTHWAY5 said:
Oh boy (!!), no one tell the makers of Paw Patrol!!!!!!!

I did wonder that too...!

BabyTahani said:
Cool I love their Dino diapers I have several shoes and boots from then and other clothing . I did not get a notice bout the new diapers 🤔 yet anyway . I’ll be buying some though hope they have them in small ❤💕
I did get a notice this morning in my email ❤️🥰

Cute, but like others have stated, they are basically copying PAW Patrol...

pampers4U said:
These look awesome!!
omg they are sooo cute and adorable

Reactions: SaggyDiaperChris
I have saw those and like the designs, but they are treading dangerously close to heading into a Lawsuit again if Paw Patrol comes after them.

You would think they would know to be more careful because it's easy to do something you end up in a lawsuit over

Omg those are beyond incredible!! I'm so happy they finally did something with those Paw Patrol like characters they had

KimbaFoxNatsume said:
Cute, but like others have stated, they are basically copying PAW Patrol...

I mean they've been using these characters for quite a while in some of their other products and haven't been sued

I want all the tykable diapers but no one cares about us tiny abdl :(. I need small! Aren’t these actually paw patrol dogs? I thought weird they actually got permission to use them. ..... not something I would do if case it hits courts and media, got to be on our best behaviour for mainstream society

KarmaBaby said:
I want all the tykable diapers but no one cares about us tiny abdl :(. I need small! Aren’t these actually paw patrol dogs? I thought weird they actually got permission to use them. ..... not something I would do if case it hits courts and media, got to be on our best behaviour for mainstream society
They have small size . I order large size so I cut off the extra wing length so the diaper is a waddle diaper . I like the thick poofy baby diaper feel

KarmaBaby said:
They’re not the copyrighted art, but they’re the same idea (a very close knockoff.)

Back