Sissyleslie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
I purchased this toy xylophone from an RSPCA charity shop today-

20230628_143146.jpg

I think that I am going to enjoy playing with it!🙂

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, LaLoneDigi, Luvshugs and 2 others
I love the colors! Colors are regressors for me. I have a xylophone manta ray bath toy in my amazon cart!

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita
That's the wonderful thing about children's toys- the bright, vibrant primary colours.

• Love
Reactions: LittleAndAlone
Oooooohhh, I'd love one of those to play with! I need to get more little toys

I can recommend charity shops. They can be a bit hit and miss, but you mostly can find something at a good price. The bonus is that you're also helping charities.

Sissyleslie said:
I can recommend charity shops. They can be a bit hit and miss, but you mostly can find something at a good price. The bonus is that you're also helping charities.
Are they online? I don't really have the ability to shop anywhere locally at the moment :(

Sissyleslie said:
I purchased this toy xylophone from an RSPCA charity shop today-

View attachment 112116

I think that I am going to enjoy playing with it!🙂
Oh, that’s a fine one! Can I try it? 😁

SissyBabyKris said:
Are they online? I don't really have the ability to shop anywhere locally at the moment :(
I'm not really sure. Most charities probably have a website, but as for putting their stock online, I wouldn't have thought so. With items coming in and going out fairly quickly, I can imagine the problem photographing everything. As I mentioned. I really don't know. 🤔

Luvshugs said:
Oh, that’s a fine one! Can I try it? 😁
It looks like fun, doesn't it?

Reactions: Luvshugs
Sissyleslie said:
That's the wonderful thing about children's toys- the bright, vibrant primary colours.
I hate this when I find a shirt I want with a cute childish print and the men's sizes only come in masculine non offensive colors like grey, navy, and black. 😠

And I want bright red, royal blue, sapphire/aqua, orange, etc.

Last edited:
Back