New to your forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur,
Hello, it's great to be here! My name is Katie aka Marsridge. I am female, and in my early twenties. I am a babyfur, I have been a furry for over five years, and an adult baby for approximately four years. I have joined this forum to learn and share, and meet new friends :)

I am wondering, has the registration process changed recently? I believe it is this forum that I have tried to register at before, but the email address had to be one given from the ISP. So if that is the case, I am sure glad that was changed! If I am mistaken, then please ignore my babbling! ^.^

-Marsridge, the little grey wolf pup

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
[font="Calibri,Arial"]em.. There was a tb forum ( can't remember which, could have been this one when it was TBDL) that wouldn't take hotmail address. I don't think however that there was one which had to be from your ISP.[/font]

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
welcome to the site, fellow seattle-person. i look forward to reading your posts! :)

Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur,
Thank you all for that warm welcome! :) This seems to be an active forum, and I am glad to be contributing to that!

Spiro910

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Welcome to the forum, wish you get to have a lot of fun and meet a lot of new friends :)

Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur,
what species are ya , welcome also from the red wolf
I am a grey wolf, light grey and white in color :) I grew up with timber wolves in my state of birth and have always had a special bond and fascination with them, so I related to them as my fursona. My avatar is of a badge Marci McAdam drew of my character!

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I already welcomed you in IRC but here's my official forum welcome!

BABYFURS FTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.