• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

new to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperboy731

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi my name is jake and i like diapers. I don’t know why I like them but I do. I got into diapers when I was around 14 and have been wearing ever since. I’m looking for friends or even a daddy to talk to :). if you willing to be my friend just say hi!!

Reactions: dlguy4life
nice to meet you, and b4 you misunderstand, this isnt a hookup sight, but you can meet many people here. 12 for me btw, glad to see youve found us

jspoter said:
nice to meet you, and b4 you misunderstand, this isnt a hookup sight, but you can meet many people here. 12 for me btw, glad to see youve found us
nice to meet you i’m not trying to hook i’m trying to meet other abdls

diaperboy731 said:
Hi my name is jake and i like diapers. I don’t know why I like them but I do. I got into diapers when I was around 14 and have been wearing ever since. I’m looking for friends or even a daddy to talk to :). if you willing to be my friend just say hi!!

Hello & welcome to ADISC!

Hi! I’m new here too! I just posted about it. 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back