• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New To This

kitty

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello everyone. I'm still fairly new to all this so please be patient with me if you will. My husband is into diapers and I'm starting to get into them too. I'm also starting to think I'm a little because I've been having tendencies leaning towards it. I'm kinda scared to dive deeper into it though. I'm afraid I won't be accepted. To give you some background, my mom would give my little sister and I bottles with pop in them sometimes or when we got sick. Later in my teen years I found a toy pacifier and learned it helped soothe me when I was crying or needed comfort. I do have emotional trauma from childhood abuse and strongly believe I'm getting into this because it helps me cope with my rough childhood. I hope to find answers and maybe some friends here. I'm 24, married, and I love kitties and gaming and writing.

Hello Kitty and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Welcome Kitty I am just saying you be you and hello

Hello. Hope you have a good time here

egor said:
Hello Kitty and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Thank you

Mickeymic said:
Welcome Kitty I am just saying you be you and hello

Thank you

Hi Kitty,
Gamming? As in D&D/Pathfinder?
Welcome to the :grouphug:

ESPF said:
Hi Kitty,
Gamming? As in D&D/Pathfinder?
Welcome to the :grouphug:

No, gaming as in PS4 games like Fallout, GTA V, etc. And thank you for the welcome

I love the Fallout series, but not thrilled about the new Fallout 76.

You say your biggest fear is maybe not being accepted for liking diapers. Except you say your husband is into them already. What bigger acceptance is there than that? So what if your mom or family might not approve. Do they even need to know anyways?

Slomo said:
I love the Fallout series, but not thrilled about the new Fallout 76.

You say your biggest fear is maybe not being accepted for liking diapers. Except you say your husband is into them already. What bigger acceptance is there than that? So what if your mom or family might not approve. Do they even need to know anyways?

I worry the diaper community won't like me or be ashamed of me. That's what I meant.

kitty said:
I worry the diaper community won't like me or be ashamed of me. That's what I meant.

Oh, don't be. Most all of us feel the same way, and is why we have this community set up in the first place. Where we can go and share our diaper "proclivities" with, and not be shunned. There's also a very wide range of how much or little we all like diapers too. From someone not understanding their partners need for diapers, to being medically incontinent and hating diapers, to being inexplicably compelled to wear diapers and loving it. Your being diaper/little curious already fits right in.

Slomo said:
Oh, don't be. Most all of us feel the same way, and is why we have this community set up in the first place. Where we can go and share our diaper "proclivities" with, and not be shunned. There's also a very wide range of how much or little we all like diapers too. From someone not understanding their partners need for diapers, to being medically incontinent and hating diapers, to being inexplicably compelled to wear diapers and loving it. Your being diaper/little curious already fits right in.

Thank you very much. I appreciate your kindness.

Hey kitty listen,
When I first started to like diapers before my IC, I couldn't even accept myself. I still have trouble accepting myself. But my old girlfriend (god rest her soul), was a full time little and even got me into little space too. She was also IC from a car wreck, so maybe her need for diapers played a part in it too. She helped me feel special, up until she died.

If you feel like you're the only one worrying about acceptance, fuggetaboutit! You are not alone.

Fireband said:
Hey kitty listen,
When I first started to like diapers before my IC, I couldn't even accept myself. I still have trouble accepting myself. But my old girlfriend (god rest her soul), was a full time little and even got me into little space too. She was also IC from a car wreck, so maybe her need for diapers played a part in it too. She helped me feel special, up until she died.

If you feel like you're the only one worrying about acceptance, fuggetaboutit! You are not alone.

Thanks so much. I really needed to hear this

kitty said:
No, gaming as in PS4 games like Fallout, GTA V, etc. And thank you for the welcome

Which games have you been playing recently?

Hello and welcome Kitty. I am also relatively new here so feel at ease. There are many kind and understanding people here. I tell you the truth I wish they had their own chat room. Just an idea. I am so sorry to hear of the trauma from childhood abuse and I really hope that being here helps you ease some of your pain. Welcome once again and great intro. Hope to hear from you soon in the form of stories and questions.

Welcome Kitty and I agree with the contributers above what a wonderful introduction.

It’s kind of funny I came to love different varieties of diapers and different designs due to IC I have a medical condition turned me into a dl if that makes sense to you. We all have different reasons we love diapers none of them are wrong

Back