• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New to the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLGirl8385

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
First let me say (for the first time in history lol) that I'm completely speechless. This is officially my first time in a forum and my first time talking about my new DL lifestyle. My fiancé DPRLuv85 has brought me into this amazing world a year ago and I have to say i couldn't be happier:) I'm enjoying learning and trying new things with him and everything this lifestyle has to offer (sometimes I think I even surprise him with my curiosity)......... ..... So I guess I'd like to say hi to everyone and I look forward to meeting this community :)xoxo

AvrilNigaud

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Welcome to our world, DLGirl8385. We are here to support you, gain insight from you, and hopefully help you in your newfound lifestyle.

And a big thank you to your fiancé also.

DPRLuv85

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome to the forum, baby! I'm glad you finally decided to join...we are a true diapered couple!

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome to the group. Looking forward to your contributions.

kikee

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
DLgirl - i am also new to this group, but not new to the ABDL Community - Have You two heard about the big ABDL camp out event this weekend in Portland Oregon called Camp ABDuLia, for ABDLs and Ageplayers who are under the age of 35 years old ?

Status
Not open for further replies.