• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New to the site

behr33

Colorado almost normal dude
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
Hi, just starting on the site and becoming more okay with my AB/DL side! Would love to chat and meet people who are also trying to navigate this tricky situation we have ourselves in!

Reactions: warmfeeling, LaLoneDigi, Jorelaxed and 2 others
welcome

Reactions: behr33
Whoa, @behr33, your profile picture is my favorite chip! I seldom buy them though, because they disappear too quickly and then I feel guilty. I'm in my winter "chubby bunny" mode right now, so I don't need those calories.

But... Mmmmmm...

Anyway, welcome! "Navigate" sounds more intentional than anything I've ever done with respect to ABDL, but I've had a succession of happy accidents (not the in-my-diaper sort), and stumbling upon this place was certainly one of those. I've made some good friends here over the years and that's certainly helped me to accept and embrace my quirks.

Take care and enjoy the site! Perhaps it can help make things feel less tricky, at least a little bit. :)

Last edited:
Welcome Behr33 to the Adisc website.😃

behr33 said:
Hi, just starting on the site and becoming more okay with my AB/DL side! Would love to chat and meet people who are also trying to navigate this tricky situation we have ourselves in!
Hello and welcome

Welcome

warmfeeling said:
Hello and welcome
Thank you!
Cottontail said:
Whoa, @behr33, your profile picture is my favorite chip! I seldom buy them though, because they disappear too quickly and then I feel guilty. I'm in my winter "chubby bunny" mode right now, so I don't need those calories.

But... Mmmmmm...

Anyway, welcome! "Navigate" sounds more intentional than anything I've ever done with respect to ABDL, but I've had a succession of happy accidents (not the in-my-diaper sort), and stumbling upon this place was certainly one of those. I've made some good friends here over the years and that's certainly helped me to accept and embrace my quirks.

Take care and enjoy the site! Perhaps it can help make things feel less tricky, at least a little bit. :)
hey homies! Love that! Tim’s cascade

behr33 said:
Thank you!

hey homies! Love that! Tim’s cascade
The jalapeño are the best! Please dm me I saw you’re form skagit!

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Welcome

Back