• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New to the ABDL Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyGurlSydney

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My name is Sydney I'm 22 but my play age is 4[emoji111] [emoji188]
I just jumped into the Adult Baby/Diaper Lover community after fantasizing about wearing diapers again my whole life. I first put a diaper on secretly, on my own time when I was 8 but when I peed in it, it made a mess so I didn't try again until recently and I started big! I'm diapered every single night when I go to bed. I'm not ashamed and I want to meet more people like me. I'm not here for role playing; RP is okay from time to time but I think I'd have to build something before letting someone change me!
I love doing arts and crafts. Cooking. Baking. Cross stitching. I work and go to school. Anyways hope to meet some people here :)

Penny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hiya! Welcome to ADISC. We're a good group of people here. I'm glad to hear that you're not ashamed! There's no reason to be anyhow.

I love arts and crafts! I keep glitter, glue and cunstruction paper near by at all times :)

I just made a jewelry box the other day and it looks pretty cool.

So what else are you into outside of AB/dl

Mawile

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Welcome to ADISC! Great intro! But! Do you have any pets? :3

dl1036

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hey Sydney. Welcome to ADISC. You'll meet a bunch of similar minded people here.

MatalicPebble

LP2Lily
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
My name is Sydney I'm 22 but my play age is 4[emoji111] [emoji188]
I just jumped into the Adult Baby/Diaper Lover community after fantasizing about wearing diapers again my whole life. I first put a diaper on secretly, on my own time when I was 8 but when I peed in it, it made a mess so I didn't try again until recently and I started big! I'm diapered every single night when I go to bed. I'm not ashamed and I want to meet more people like me. I'm not here for role playing; RP is okay from time to time but I think I'd have to build something before letting someone change me!
I love doing arts and crafts. Cooking. Baking. Cross stitching. I work and go to school. Anyways hope to meet some people here :)

Thats cool that you like to cross stitch. I like embroidery and sewing myself. I love to make home made bread. When you say you like to bake: what do you consider your favorite thing is to bake?

Puppyluvs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Carer
Hiya Sydney, welcome to ADISC!

It's neat that you're comfortable with this side of yourself, hope you enjoy your stay here, and I'm sure you'll meet lots of great people :)

Status
Not open for further replies.