Not open for further replies.

aaronbabywolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I have already got diapers, Sonic bedding, plushies, any recommendations for me to complete my inner baby?

Paci's, bottle/sippy cup, age appropriate clothes i.e. overalls

aaronbabywolf said:
I have already got diapers, Sonic bedding, plushies, any recommendations for me to complete my inner baby?

Everyone is different on their likes and interests when it comes to ABDL stuff. Some will feel little with a bottle, and others don't want any part of a bottle and prefer cups or sippy cups. You might take a walk down the baby / toddler isle in the store and see if anything pops out at you, that gets your attention.

I've got onesies, bottles, sippy cups, sleepers, plastic pants, pacifiers, etc. For me I don't really care for much of it, and don't really use any of it. The exception is sleepers. I always feel really happy when the weather gets cold enough that I can start to wear a sleeper again at night. Pacifiers are another thing that I like too. I sucked my thumb for almost all of my life. So using a pacifier is comforting to me.

Find things that you like and draw your interest.

I haven´t a lot of stuff - pair of bottles and a lot of pacis. Sometimes diapers, but this year no cash for that.

Whilst all the material suggestions are great, there's also a human aspect involved in this, so I'd say look for play mates or a caretaker even in your area. I'm stressing the in the area part to save you stress in the long run. Also, be active on this website to meet some people to just talk to here or on Skype or any other media of that sort.

Bottle first. Bottles are love, bottles are life. ^_^

ClandestineWing said:
Bottle first. Bottles are love, bottles are life. ^_^

So true :eek: ! Umm I would suggest maybe footed pajamas, or a onesie ! Toys or more plushies ! it's up to you, what do you like :) ?

You can get whatever would make you feel like getting. All of us are different in what we want to don't want. Personally for me I like being in diapers hugging my plushi while sucking on my paci or drinking from my bottle.

for me I love wearing my diaper, smocked romper well in joying my pacifier.
I all ready have my bottle and teething toys, and rattle
along with a variety of baby outfits to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back