• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New to everything and maybe just a little overwhelmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddiesLittleKitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi guys. So I am incredibly new to this...I was and still am in a DDLG relationship before finding out about this side of me, to say my significant other took it badly was an understatement but we are working on it. Feel free to say hi I don't bite. :smile1: I wanna make friends on here who share my interests. My interests include my animals and watching tv shows that include but aren't limited to Csi Ny, Law and order svu, bones and castle.

DaddiesLittleKitten said:
Hi guys. So I am incredibly new to this...I was and still am in a DDLG relationship before finding out about this side of me, to say my significant other took it badly was an understatement but we are working on it. Feel free to say hi I don't bite. :smile1:

Howdy and welcome to the site. Yeah, it can be a bit overwhelming at first to learn that you're not alone; and have the excitement of interacting with others. Feel free to jump right into the site. Hope things get better with you and your SO

Always glad to see another member from the Land of Lincoln. Welcome!

Hello DaddiesLittleKitten,
Sorry I don't think I have a lot of commonality with you except that I like pets.
I would like to give you a warm welcome to adisc though, because it can be tough.
I am glad you are learning about yourself, we have a phenomenal community.
Feel free to mingle.

I wish you the best.
ApplePi

HEy, all. Kinda new too.

sbmccue said:
Always glad to see another member from the Land of Lincoln. Welcome!

HI!

- - - Updated - - -

I stink at intros so you never know we may have more in common than you think.

DaddiesLittleKitten said:
I was and still am in a DDLG relationship before finding out about this side of me, to say my significant other took it badly was an understatement but we are working on it. Feel free to say hi I don't bite. :smile1:

Hello! :biggrin: **awaits the awkward moment when you bite!**

I'm sorry to hear your other half didn't take it so great.. but am equally glad to hear you're both working on it! There have been so many experiences shared here about opening up to this stuff with our significant others, and they all go differently; I myself have been through that drill. Best advice I can give is baby steps (no pun intended!) and to check out the boards to see how others have already dealt with it :smile:

I have a good friend that you remind me of – her home is like a zoo, and every other snapchat is her watching TV with her pets! :laugh:

Anyways, great to have you on the forum. Look forward to seeing you around!

D.

Dash said:
Hello! :biggrin: **awaits the awkward moment when you bite!**

I'm sorry to hear your other half didn't take it so great.. but am equally glad to hear you're both working on it! There have been so many experiences shared here about opening up to this stuff with our significant others, and they all go differently; I myself have been through that drill. Best advice I can give is baby steps (no pun intended!) and to check out the boards to see how others have already dealt with it :smile:

I have a good friend that you remind me of – her home is like a zoo, and every other snapchat is her watching TV with her pets! :laugh:

Anyways, great to have you on the forum. Look forward to seeing you around!

D.

*grins* if i had snap chat every snap chat would be aww look how cute ___ is being! I have one cat and three rats. when we move into our new home we are going to get a dog probably

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back