• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New to DC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slatie

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey everyone! I am new to this site and while I have been interested in the whole ABDL thing I have never really been active in the community so I decided that this would be the year! I am 27 and live in Washington DC.

I am a graduate student here in the city and am a bit of a nerd. Love video games, sci fi things like that, though I havent had much time for any of it lately. That's basically what grad school is good for. Just here looking to make some friends in the community and this seems like a friendly site unlike the creeperfest of diaperspace long ago! Haha

See you around the forums!

Slatie

Role
  1. Private
Hey everyone! I am new to this site and while I have been interested in the whole ABDL thing I have never really been active in the community so I decided that this would be the year! I am 27 and live in Washington DC.

I am a graduate student here in the city and am a bit of a nerd. Love video games, sci fi things like that, though I havent had much time for any of it lately. That's basically what grad school is good for. Just here looking to make some friends in the community and this seems like a friendly site unlike the creeperfest of diaperspace long ago! Haha

See you around the forums!

Slatie

Hi Slatie! As a fellow Washingtonian I feel especially obligated to welcome you to the site. You'll find there are plenty of fellow nerds here along with many other groups of people. What games/sci fi things do you like? What did you study in grad school and how was it?

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
From one who lives in central Virginia, welcome to the site. I hope your studies don't bury you. Higher learning demands a lot, so good luck.

Traemo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
I'm on the other coast, but I've spent a number of years living in that Metroplex (and more of my family still does)

Slatie

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi Slatie! As a fellow Washingtonian I feel especially obligated to welcome you to the site. You'll find there are plenty of fellow nerds here along with many other groups of people. What games/sci fi things do you like? What did you study in grad school and how was it?

Thanks! I am working towards a PhD in international relations.

As far as Sci Fi stuff, I love Star Gate, Star Trek, Star Wars, Firefly, Battlestar, etc.. Havent had a lot of time for games over the last year since I started my program. Dogboy was right about the demands. Every once in a while I will log into my old WoW account and play.

Status
Not open for further replies.