• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New to Community

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Howdy everyone I have signed up and done a prior introduction but that was before my Mommy left me and it sucks not having many ABDL friends to talk with or really anybody to discuss with ABDL related things.. this Baby Boy would like to make some friends while I take a break from caregiver searching...I just wanna be myself and make some friends in the community 🙂
Would love to hear from yall 🙂

Reactions: Cottontail
Welcome back to the forums :)

Thanks :) hope to make some friends to talk diapers and Baby stuff with.

Welcome back, @DiaperedCowboy.

DiaperedCowboy said:
my Mommy left
Oof. I'm sorry that happened. I hope we can be helpful. Lots of friendliness to go around!

(I've been wanting to get one of those LittlePawz onesies, by the way. My size has been out of stock for months.)

Hello

Cottontail said:
Welcome back, @DiaperedCowboy.

Oof. I'm sorry that happened. I hope we can be helpful. Lots of friendliness to go around!

(I've been wanting to get one of those LittlePawz onesies, by the way. My size has been out of stock for months.)
Yeah I love the onesies especially for holding my diaper when I'm out or even keeping the Hook and loop tapes from shifting by grabbing material of my pants/shorts just hate I can't wear the patterned ones in public... :/ sucks when you're portrayed as a dominant badass male but inside you're a big baby like me.

Back