New To Caregiving

mrsmallory666

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I am pretty new to the abdl lifestyle and am learning more each day. I have been fortunate enough to be able to explore my Mommy/caregiver side with a good friend who is abdl.
Are there any other caregivers out there who wanna chat?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Blekyss, BabyRobbie, littledreamers333 and 1 other person
mrsmallory666 said:
I am pretty new to the abdl lifestyle and am learning more each day. I have been fortunate enough to be able to explore my Mommy/caregiver side with a good friend who is abdl.
I would like to chat if possible, no caregivers etc in South Africa

mrsmallory666 said:
Hello! Always nice to see other Mommy/caregivers on here. Feel free to ask anything, I have been a mommy to my little for years, 12+. I absolutely love it!
How did you get into this lifestyle? :)

Reactions: Blekyss, Samantha and mrsmallory666
Mallowmarsh said:
Hello! Always nice to see other Mommy/caregivers on here. Feel free to ask anything, I have been a mommy to my little for years, 12+. I absolutely love it!
How did you get into this lifestyle? :)
I got into it a few years ago, after years of wanting ang hiding it. Used to wrap towels around my waste and crouch area in teen years and was caught out by a friends aunt and she did a bottle feed and fed me and no diaper though as were not available in house but I was treated like potty training. And then 4 years ago met my partner and just blurted it out one day, now I get cared for but when we are alone and no kids in the house. But I sleep most nights in a diaper.

Mallowmarsh said:

How did you get into this lifestyle? 

I have a guy friend who is abdl and he opened up to me about it a year or two ago.

Reactions: Blekyss
I been craving it since younger years and then a few years ago tried it and loved the diaper feeling, opened u to my best friend, who is now my partner and enjoy the experiences that come with it.

Reactions: Blekyss and BabyRobbie
I would love a mommy caregiver

We don't have a DL AB lifestyle relationship. Our are base on trust, caring and respect for each other. But It has been playful many times ! !

Reactions: Blekyss and Lyric
Back