New to ADISC

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alaninnc

Hi All,

I am new to ADISC.Org but not new to wearing. I have been in and out of weaing since I was about 20. A little about myself I am from North Carlina and like outdoor things like snow skiing, mountain biking, boating, hiking, working in the yard. I enjoy the theater and occssionally hangingout at home.

Alan
:wallbash:

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Welcome to the site...There are quite a few people from NC n__n

Orms Einbani

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
JEEEBUS! I'm starting to think that moving out of NC was a bad idea... but then I remember that my parents are in NC, and how much NC blows chunks, and I'm glad I did.

Welcome to the site!

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
JEEEBUS! I'm starting to think that moving out of NC was a bad idea... but then I remember that my parents are in NC, and how much NC blows chunks, and I'm glad I did.

What a great way to welcome someone :sweatdrop:

Orms Einbani

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Heh, It's still a warm welcome to the board. Really, you'd have to live in NC to really get it.

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, Carer
Hi ya & welcome!!

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Hey Alan... glad you finally decided to post. You liking this place so far? I hope all of us younguns don't scare ya too much.

E

Error404

I'd like to offer you a big warm welcome from all of us at ADISC! Don't be shy, be sure to throw out any sensible (Or insensible!) questions at us all, the majority of us will be more than glad to answer and help out!

Good to have you.

Enjoy your stay!

E404~

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Hi All,

I am new to ADISC.Org but not new to wearing. I have been in and out of weaing since I was about 20. A little about myself I am from North Carlina and like outdoor things like snow skiing, mountain biking, boating, hiking, working in the yard. I enjoy the theater and occssionally hangingout at home.

Alan
:wallbash:
Welcome to ADISC. :D Have fun.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hiya, alaninnc! Enjoy your time here! There are tons of things here that you'll enjoy, I'm sure! Feel free to post and I look forward to reading them.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
It looks like we're getting a lot of new members these days....and as usual I'm late to welcome...but at least you can say you were welcomed by "The Resident B.I.T.C.H." :D

Come often, stay long! It's a friendly crowd here (for the most part).

Status
Not open for further replies.