• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New to ADISC

ABDLToddler

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I’ve signed up for this forum but figured I need to introduce myself and begin a tread. I’m just learning about abdl, making connections and exploring at this time. I’ve heard it said that you don’t choose your fetish behavior, it chooses you. If true, then this implies that one cannot simply cease their behavior at will. Any thoughts?

Reactions: Diapercutie and Cottontail

ichinyan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Hi there! Good to have you! I think it’s true that you’re chosen by your interests and not choosing them yourself! I myself have tried more times than I’d like to admit to purge and stop feeling the way I do about ABDL, but even if I try to force myself to stay away I always come back around to it.

I’m much happier just accepting and embracing this side of myself! 😊 Hope to see you around 😌

Reactions: Cottontail

duckling

ABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hi and welcome for me being Abdl all my life, just didn't know what it was back then In the beginning.

legonia

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I definitely agree with that. Diapers chose me, thank goodness!

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Welcome, @ABDLToddler! You can cease acting on the desires, sure, although it can be an ordeal. Eliminating the desires is another matter. Some claim to have done that, but I think the reality for most of us is that they're with us for life. With that in mind, finding a way to accept and embrace them is probably a worthy goal.

I definitely didn't choose this. Some of my earliest memories include envying toddlers and wishing I was back in diapers. 🤷 It was certainly a "complication" growing up, but I gradually came to terms with it. Sometimes it just takes time.

Anyway... Poke around and join in the discussions. Making the connections does help.

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
No thoughts really other than hello and welcome!

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
ABDLToddler said:
I’ve signed up for this forum but figured I need to introduce myself and begin a tread. I’m just learning about abdl, making connections and exploring at this time. I’ve heard it said that you don’t choose your fetish behavior, it chooses you. If true, then this implies that one cannot simply cease their behavior at will. Any thoughts?
Hello and welcome