• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New to ADISC

RandyLvsdiapers

RandyHns will wear Baby diapers 4ever
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi, my name is Randy H., 47 in mso MT. I am new here to ADISC. and I Love wearing baby diapers and how they feel on me. I wear baby diapers because I like wearing them, I don't use them in place of a bathroom or anything. I just love to wear diapers and have for a Very long time.
When I lived alone, I always loved walking around the house in just my diaper.
I still haven't told anyone, even my wife, or parents, that I love wearing baby diapers. And no body has ever asked when I am out in public.
But when going out in public I do wear a pair of tight leather underpants over my diaper. I even wear my diaper to work sometimes.
If I knew that nobody would care or judge me, I would Absolutely Love to, and always would, wear just my diaper everywhere.

I always take pictures of myself wearing my diapers. Just ask.

Last edited:
Reactions: LaLoneDigi, mrsmallory666 and Magicalgirl101
Hello and welcome!

Reactions: RandyLvsdiapers
Hello and welcome Randy to Adisc.

Jorelaxed said:
Hello and welcome Randy to Adisc.
Hello Jorelaxed. Thank you

Reactions: Jorelaxed
NappyCouple1980 said:
Hello and welcome!
Hello NappyCouple. Thank you

RandyLvsdiapers said:
Hi, my name is Randy H., 47 in mso MT. I am new here to ADISC. and I Love wearing baby diapers and how they feel on me. I wear baby diapers because I like wearing them, I don't use them in place of a bathroom or anything. I just love to wear diapers and have for a Very long time.
I still haven't told anyone, even my wife, or parents, that I love wearing baby diapers. And no body has ever asked when I am out in public.
But when going out in public I do wear a pair of tight leather underpants over my diaper. I even wear my diaper to work sometimes.
If I knew that nobody would care or judge me, I would Absolutely Love to, and always would, wear just my diaper everywhere.

Hello and welcome

Welcome to the community and thanks for sharing a little about your DL side and you!

Hi and welcome to the site. I wear Baby Pants cloth training pants as my go to underwear and I don't wet them either. They're very comfortable and I feel good knowing that I'm wearing something a toddler would wear.

Diaper4Life247 said:
Hello and welcome
Hello Diaper4Life. Thank you.
I will also wear baby diapers 4 life 😊

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome to the site. I wear Baby Pants cloth training pants as my go to underwear and I don't wet them either. They're very comfortable and I feel good knowing that I'm wearing something a toddler would wear.
Hi. Thank you.
I feel the same. If I feel comfortable and secure in baby diapers, I know a toddler will too.

Hello and welcome! 😊

RandyLvsdiapers said:
Hello Diaper4Life. Thank you.
I will also wear baby diapers 4 life 😊
I always support my fellow padded

Hello

Hello and welcome.

RandyLvsdiapers said:
Hello NappyCouple. Thank you
Hi NappyCouple, I saw that you live in the UK. I have seen online that Pampers brand sells a Size 8 there in the UK? Bcs they don't here in the US. I was wondering if they fit my size 32 waist.

RandyLvsdiapers said:

Hello, welcome here

Back