New title?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Okay it took me like 10 minutes to decide where to post this. So, please feel free to move this somewhere else if it fits there better.

The reason for this post is this... We all know rulers of a nation have a title (President & First Lady, etc.) I move for that we should do the same here, not as the rulers of the forum, but something like that. There is a catagory to vote for "Most Diaperful" I like that it is there, but it just seems like it took 2 seconds to create that name, no offesnse to whoever made it.

I say that there should be a title held to One(1) Male and One(1) Female who...

1.Know the most about diapers
2. Make the most posts related to diapers
3. Are diapered the most
4. Just all around nice and friendly to all members of the forum

Feel free to interpret and/or change those statements as you wish. The title that I was thinking that should be bestowed upon those who are elected to it...

Male- The Diapera
Femal- The Diaprina
'Both names relating to the Czar(Tsar) and The Czarina(Tsarina) of the romer Russian Empire.

Well tell me what you all think of this. I think a proper name should title those who are "All about the Plastic(or cloth)"

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
...What? We have the award thing, which determines that...I mean, sure the names could be better, but yeah...

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Yeah, but I am saying lets give it a better title than "Most Diaperful" and include one male and one female member into the title.

BTW: Kudos to you Pojo for posting so quickly, thanks.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
If your going by that critirea then we should just give the title to Darkfinn and LuvsGirl.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
We'll take that as a compliment. :D

Ah my people... it's great to be loved for something.

Somehow "Diaper Czar" just sounds so twisted.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Would have been better during the "category nomination" phase of the member awards.

Status
Not open for further replies.