New Superio Diapers in January

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattyd

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Just saw this blurb in my email from Unique Wellness Briefs, some of these I think they already implemented especially the landing zone:

1. STRONGER PLASTIC BACKING - HELPS PREVENT ANY SPLITTING
2. DISCREET LANDING ZONE WITHOUT ANY PRINTING OF WORDS "WELLNESS BRIEF" ON DIAPER
3. BETTER ABSORBENCY THROUGH A NEW WATER RETENTION PROCESS CALLED "LIQUASTAY"
4. FASTER ABSORPTION WITH OUR SPEEDSORB TECHNOLOGY
5. STRONGER RESEALABLE TAPES.
6. SAME NASA INSPIRED MULTI-LAYERED INCONTEK TECHNOLOGY TO LOCK AWAY LIQUID INTO ANOTHER LAYER

WE WILL BE GIVING AWAY TOTALLY FREE TRIAL SAMPLES AND WILL WAIVE THE $1.99 S&H FEE ON THEM! LOOK OUT FOR OUR JANUARY EMAILS!

BabyBilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Hi,where can I get a sample of these diapers. They sound like good diapers.

KatelynG

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Looks like a re-review will have to happen! Looks like a lot of my concerns were addressed here, so I'm excited to see what these new diapers are like.

mattyd

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Indeed. Hope it isn't as innovative as their pinholes added to the original wellness briefs. The Superios have tended to be one of my favorite diapers (though I miss wearing their other ones, but quit once almost an entire case had nothing but pinholes). Maybe they can finally justify their regular retail price, I never paid retail price, only bought them when on sale because the cost per brief wasn't worth it for the amount of absorbency they had. I'd rather just get an abena m4 or northshore for the same or lower price.

ClickyKeys

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
The landing Zone was already there yes, but it had their logo gigantic flying on there which seemed odd looking, so the updat seems to be indicating that they aren't printing their logo on the landing zone anymore.

SuperTed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
That's good news, because the original superio diapers were butt ugly. Seriously, brown logos plastered on front???... Look forward to trying a new sample.

mattyd

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
The last two or three Superio cases I bought had no designs on the landing zones, so that has been a feature for a good while.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
That's good news, because the original superio diapers were butt ugly. Seriously, brown logos plastered on front???... Look forward to trying a new sample.

I've ordered superios on several occasions in the past and they've always been the same... plain white with only two rows of thin blue dots running the length as a wetness indicator. No logos or anything on the front panel. The size, the tapes, the shell texture, the wetness indicator, were all identical to TotalDry Plus, the only two differences being the composition of the padding and the medical and numbered print on the front panel of the TDP. I assume that's the pattern/machine they based their superios on.

BouncyBoy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Well in the email I got, it indicated you could order a sample, so I did. This was Monday or Tuesday.

Lets see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.