New rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I think this would be a good rule since we want to be a SUPPORT community,it could be added onto the "Be polite rule"

If you don't have any thing good to say, don't say anything at all.

Whats everyone think?

I'm just an anti negative kind of person..... So I guess that makes me a positive person XP

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
That would be a rather subjective rule. I recall "be tactful" is already a rule anyway. If you think someone is just being rude for no reason, then post either a neutral or neg rep comment.

Besides, it's a discussion board. Dissent should be expected. Sometimes people get heated and use a harsher than necessary tone.. but the border is fuzzy and hard to decide.

Edit: Yeah.. it is there already. So yeah, rep appropriately.

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
Private
If you can't say something nice, then say what you gotta say in the most roundabout and redundant way possible. Some people call that tact.

--Danny :ninja:

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Especially with so many sensitive,easily offended people around, it's worthwhile to be tactful; much of the hurt feelings and drama that occurs is unnecessary. Items like, "there's such and such a technical issue: fix it" are rude for no reason. Strong disagreements can me made without rudeness. Even negrep comments should be polite; after all, if you want your negrep to stick, why risk it being removed by mods because it looks like mere flaming?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I prefer to be straightforward...Who cares if it's a "support" site...I really don't see many threads that offer much support to be honest...Most are polls, off topic or games...There are some that ask questions, but not the support kind of questions

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I've said this before, and I hate to have to say this again...

Please READ THE FORUM RULES* BEFORE making a thread asking for one to be added, because the chances are it's already there.

*This should be done anyway!

I would have thought that would have been a given...

If anyone is reading this post and hasn't read the rules in the last few months (or ever!), you should blooming well read them now!
http://www.adisc.org/forum/announcements-news/697-rules.html

And I might as well plug the Report Post button: http://www.adisc.org/forum/announcements-news/2359-report-post-button.html.
Since it's needed if people can't agree to disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.