• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New role

How Easy was it for you to meet with new people here.

• Super Easy

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • Somewhat hard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Very hard

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrD

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Finding people with who you can share same ideas is something that people struggle often. How was it for you.

Reactions: Edgewater
Depends on what you mean by meet, if you mean meet up IRL, that’s tougher.

But in here, lots of people chat

Reactions: chamberpot and Edgewater
Hi MrD and welcome to ADISC.
I have never before, seen a first posting of a new member, with a poll included in their introduction.
Well done sir !!
My vote was for 'Super Easy' in the context of a 'meeting' being only on-line, as it was never my intention to see anyone face to face, as a result of joining ADISC.
In my time here, I have received lots of support, tons of useful information and have contributed to many interesting posts, covering a wide range of subjects.
I hope you have fun here, MrD.

Reactions: Cottontail, Deleted member 59082 and chamberpot
Welcome, @MrD. I hope you find the site fun and helpful! :)

I respect that you didn't try to answer your own question by leading with "M4W: Seeking diaper changes and fun times," LOL. As you doubtless noticed, "meeting," at least in the IRL sense, is not among the stated purposes of the site. Still, I've responded to your poll with "Super Easy," because although I didn't set out to "meet" anybody (IRL) through ADISC, it's happened anyway, literally dozens of times over the years.

That said, I've been in a committed relationship from the start and am not looking for an ABDL partner or caregiver or any other sort of intimate relationship. Without a "goal," per se, I've had the luxury of sitting back, being friendly, and letting relationships form slowly. You might have a goal, which is completely fine, and in that case you'll probably prefer a different approach, or perhaps multiple approaches. In addition to playing a long game on a site like this, you might also look to FetLife or other sites that cater more to those seeking IRL relationships. You can be more direct about your intentions on those sites without drawing the ire of the admins or other members, and you may get results more quickly.

In any case, I hope you'll dive in and participate here. Happy surprises may await you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and chamberpot
Welcome to the forum MrD Maybe you can tell us a little about yourself. as other have mentioned this is not dating site but there are all sorts of people who are fun to chat with about almost any topic you choose.. it is nice that this forum isn't all about Age / sex/ location as other sites may be. I really enjoy the time I spend on here. It is almost always on my desk top while I am doing anything else like watching a movie or doing some sort of research.

Last edited:
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and Cottontail
welcome to ADISC,
This is a supportive group of people with some of the interests. It was easy for me to get involved with it.
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
MrD said:
Finding people with who you can share same ideas is something that people struggle often. How was it for you.
Hello MrD, welcome here

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back