• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

New Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Any reason you couldn't have just put this on your other thread?

hen

Role
Diaper Lover, Other
it is a good site, I may have some reviews for you, however, I don't feel comfortable putting up pictures

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
it is a good site, I may have some reviews for you, however, I don't feel comfortable putting up pictures
That is okay, just your own written review would be fine. PM me and we can talk more about this ie: Brands

Y

Yumi

Why is every thought you have, and every little thing that happens to you a thread? Spam much?

BTW: Why would you use a premade layout? That's so sad. If you're going to have a serious website, at least do the CSS yourself.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Why is every thought you have, and every little thing that happens to you a thread? Spam much?

BTW: Why would you use a premade layout? That's so sad. If you're going to have a serious website, at least do the CSS yourself.
This is a forum...a place for open discussion. I am not putting that much time into just a hobby thing...CSS is if you intend to make profit or take it as more than a side thing. So, BACK OFF!!!

E

Elli

Diaperedteenager, I think it's ok to tell people about your site. But people might get a tad irritated if when you start a new thread it is really for your own benefit rather than the community. Telling people about your site might be a valuable contribution, an opening for discussion and the sharing of news etc. I guess when you start a couple or so threads about your own site, people might begin to feel your motive is a little more self-centred and so they might not give you as much respect as they otherwise might. If you stick to one thread but add to this when you want to tell people about a new review, your new post will bring the thread to the top anyway and people can read what the latest reviews will be.

Having said that, as a relatively new member, I'm not sure what's ok and whether you can have a thread to, in effect, advertise your own site. But I thought it'd be nicer to try explain why some comments are negative rather than have a lot of negative criticism.

P.S. That was supposed to be friendly rather than patronising! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Diaperedteenager, I think it's ok to tell people about your site. But people might get a tad irritated if when you start a new thread it is really for your own benefit rather than the community. Telling people about your site might be a valuable contribution, an opening for discussion and the sharing of news etc. I guess when you start a couple or so threads about your own site, people might begin to feel your motive is a little more self-centred and so they might not give you as much respect as they otherwise might. If you stick to one thread but add to this when you want to tell people about a new review, your new post will bring the thread to the top anyway and people can read what the latest reviews will be.

Having said that, as a relatively new member, I'm not sure what's ok and whether you can have a thread to, in effect, advertise your own site. But I thought it'd be nicer to try explain why some comments are negative rather than have a lot of negative criticism.

P.S. That was supposed to be friendly rather than patronising! :)

Thank you, that was friendly:) I intended any posts about my site to be for constructive use for all members, to see and read reviews about diapers.

E

Elli

Thanks for seeing my good motive there! I see your motive is good too. Would be a shame to loose respect for being only too enthusiastic! All the best with your review site.

Y

Yumi

This is a forum...a place for open discussion. I am not putting that much time into just a hobby thing...CSS is if you intend to make profit or take it as more than a side thing. So, BACK OFF!!!
Yes, but it seems like you do it for your thread count. A lot of your threads are pointless. No offense.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yes, but it seems like you do it for your thread count. A lot of your threads are pointless. No offense.
I assure you, I do none of this for my thread count. If that was my intended goal I would just spam. IF that was my goal, which it is not.

Kiani

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Other
Thanks for sharing! I like how you reviewed the Depends Max. I have tried those diapers so I can relate to what you are typing.

Status
Not open for further replies.