New rearz inspire incontrol

tiboonti said:
They are helpful in all possible ways and their diapers are way better than Northshore in my opinion. They were one of the first companies to propose real good ABDL diapers and they still are in the top 3 ABDL diaper companies. Period.
Decent diaper maybe helpfull But having a shitty attitude and customer support and being complete rude about it is beyond , Sorry but blame the consumer about faulty diapers that was prooven by others that it was not only me having such issue, other then that they were rude in various ways about it all ,

guest said:
Decent diaper maybe helpfull But having a shitty attitude and customer support and being complete rude about it is beyond , Sorry but blame the consumer about faulty diapers that was prooven by others that it was not only me having such issue, other then that they were rude in various ways about it all ,
To be fair, they probably get a few people a week trying to abuse their good will by reporting small defects continually that don't get reported by anyone else. It's not like they are hocking products they make in a fly-by-night way, their products due to medical use are ISO certified to be made within certain tolerances.

Whenever there is a mass defect in a batch by any of the current ABDL companies around now they bend over backwards to make it right, but if you are continually reporting issues while noone else is reporting the same things as you, the only assumption they can make is that either you are trying to abuse to get free replacements, or that their products just aren't for you. No business is required to keep doing business with an unprofitable customer.

While they have at times been overly aggressive regarding trademark attempts, they do service a unique part of the ABDL swag ecosystem. Nowhere else can you get an an entire line of ABDL products that share the same theme? From diapers, to blankets, to dresses, to waterproof garment bags. I probably sound like a shill but I am not, just someone sharing my competing viewpoint of the company and your accusations as they are unable to respond to you directly without being unprofessional.

Also be aware that the ABDL vendor world is small. If you've been rude or abused customer service of one company, chances are word will have spread and you will find your address does not get as friendly of service than any other customer will recieve.

Last edited:
Actually i had tons of great customer service BY ABU and they made things right when they first came out and had issues with dinorawrs ,
Rearz dont give a flying fuck if you spend $ and get bad products then its the users fault and theres nothing wrong with the item ,

While they later come out with a V2 and V3 of the diapers Because of said issue ,
They rudly flip shit when u try to give featback on items or question your order as you asumed it was a mix up but flip on you telling to contact a foreign site and its not their problem , while it was not eigher ones fault the product had changed from what it was in the past ,

I love that black diapers are coming back! I just got some new Megamax’s in black and the next time I’m rocking a straitjacket I’ll have a black diaper on 😎

Cogno said:
To be fair, they probably get a few people a week trying to abuse their good will by reporting small defects continually that don't get reported by anyone else. It's not like they are hocking products they make in a fly-by-night way, their products due to medical use are ISO certified to be made within certain tolerances.

Whenever there is a mass defect in a batch by any of the current ABDL companies around now they bend over backwards to make it right, but if you are continually reporting issues while noone else is reporting the same things as you, the only assumption they can make is that either you are trying to abuse to get free replacements, or that their products just aren't for you. No business is required to keep doing business with an unprofitable customer.

While they have at times been overly aggressive regarding trademark attempts, they do service a unique part of the ABDL swag ecosystem. Nowhere else can you get an an entire line of ABDL products that share the same theme? From diapers, to blankets, to dresses, to waterproof garment bags. I probably sound like a shill but I am not, just someone sharing my competing viewpoint of the company and your accusations as they are unable to respond to you directly without being unprofessional.

Also be aware that the ABDL vendor world is small. If you've been rude or abused customer service of one company, chances are word will have spread and you will find your address does not get as friendly of service than any other customer will recieve.
If I remember @RearzJacob got involved in another thread were he was bashing rearz and he tried to help him and he got banned by rearz for something totally different from what he is saying now.

I’ve always been told. “If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say nothing at all”. Just because you had a bad incident doesn’t mean the rest of us had. Sorry to be blunt but it sounds like to me that you are just trying to get free diapers by complaining. Just like the people that eat all their food at a restaurant then complain about it to get there meal for free. If your bothered so bad about it but elsewhere and keep your opinion to your self. Simple. No need to bash people.

Reactions: tiboonti
guest said:
Actually i had tons of great customer service BY ABU and they made things right when they first came out and had issues with dinorawrs ,
Rearz dont give a flying fuck if you spend $ and get bad products then its the users fault and theres nothing wrong with the item ,

While they later come out with a V2 and V3 of the diapers Because of said issue ,
They rudly flip shit when u try to give featback on items or question your order as you asumed it was a mix up but flip on you telling to contact a foreign site and its not their problem , while it was not eigher ones fault the product had changed from what it was in the past ,
Well, you had one bad experience with a company, ok. But please don't try to convince everyone that they are worst than Satan and we should burn them down. We do like them, you don't. Case closed.

People dont see the picture of how they threat their customer, mind you i saw a few other people mention bad service in other ways
but the thread where i posted it got deleted right quick, and it was to do with being charged for something they dint have and dint ship then changed theme re stocking fees , ect

Last edited:
guest said:
People dont see the picture of how they threat their customer, mind you i saw a few other people mention bad service in other ways
but the thread where i posted it got deleted right quick, and it was to do with being charged for something they dint have and dint ship then changed theme re stocking fees , ect
It really isn't fair of you to bash them like this.
For one, they probably can't talk about why they banned you for privacy reasons.
For another, there's an ADISC rule that prohibits them from getting involved in talk like this:
Moo said:
Company reps may not use ADISC as a platform for resolving disputes with their customers.
Basically, they're bound to much stricter rules than you are, and you're taking advantage of that by publicly bashing them in a place they can't respond. And they're in the unenviable position of just having to sit back and take it.
In other words: you're being a bit of a jerk by treating them this way.
Now sure, you may feel like they messed up in how they treated you... but by the same token they're a business, they don't *want* to turn down customers so if you did something bad enough they decided they had to ban you totally from doing business with them... it makes me wonder. I mean no business wants to turn away customers, especially not a company that sells niche products to a small community of people online where reputation is important.
Regardless of who is to blame for what happened, you really need to sort it out with them, directly, or move on.
Bashing them like this in a place they can't respond about something that for privacy reasons they probably can't talk about is... not really fair to them.

I've not had much interaction with ABU reps personally. In fact the only interaction I've had with ABU reps recently was one of their reps asking if they could post something on ADISC, which I consider a positive interaction as I always appreciate it when reps ask before posting something. I feel like it shows they're making an effort to do things the right way.

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, tiboonti, blaincorrous and 2 others
Lol Themselfs wont even talk to me about why or resolve the matter they seem to have , and why they are being rude
when you are threated like dirt while being nice and polite while u spend so much buying from them i would think most would feel the same

For one they dont Stand behind their products if they are faulty! but hey you do you!
if i complained too much about bad products u get banned! and told to go buy else where ,

if that is how they want their rep , people will eventually not stay silent about it ,
And no it was nothing bad i did and they wont even talk about it ,

At most it was complaints about defective items , and about orders i tought were wrong but it was a product change but whatever
but i wont know because they refuse to get down to it

I am not the only one who had issues but i cant speak for others ,
but i feel people are going to speak up in in this comunity about things ,

maybe this is not the place for it but maybe it will get to the point ,

From your general tone, you don’t strike me as a person who was exactly respectful to them either. To be fair, a lot of people don’t know how to talk to customer service and not be aggressive. A lot of people open their complaint aggressively because they think they are being efficient, but it comes across as disrespectful and presumptuous.

blaincorrous said:
From your general tone, you don’t strike me as a person who was exactly respectful to them either. To be fair, a lot of people don’t know how to talk to customer service and not be aggressive. A lot of people open their complaint aggressively because they think they are being efficient, but it comes across as disrespectful and presumptuous.
don't think it was ever rude to them even with issues or questions but who knows really how people take it difrent then others,

guest said:
don't think it was ever rude to them even with issues or questions but who knows really how people take it difrent then others,
The way you just keep on forcing your point in a thread where most of us try to ask you to stop shows a little bit of why you might get in trouble with them. All communities have their "black sheep's" and to be very honest, you sounds like on of them.

guest said:
I’ll be fair and say that’s only my impression. I would be happy to be totally wrong.

I guess a black diaper would be appealing to some..Its definitely different and unconventional which is fine. I still though love the all white plastic diapers I grew up in. Its a good thing though making so many varieties of diapers available nowadays. Its far from the days when only medical white blue and tan were the only options.

They've sold an all black diaper before under the "Seduction" title. It had white tapes unlike the Violet ones which were clear. I wonder what will different with these other than the name? I also wonder why they've decided to re-release a color they discontinued?

To each their own, but I personally have zero interest in an all-black diaper.

There might actually be a call for them in use for wear-to-work. A black diaper would not only be difficult to spot if you were wearing a dark colored shirt that came untucked, but it would also just be difficult to recognize AS a diaper, given the black color. Black makes it hard to see detail or depth at distance, and they could easily be confused for black boxers at a distance.

I'd imagine there's a demand for both "goth" and "bdsm" themed diapers, and all-black is probably very appealing in those circles. That may be why we're seeing an uptick in the selection of black diapers on the market now. (Fabine was the first, and only, for quite awhile, though I believe SaveExpress released an all-black MyDiaper a few years ago)

I prefer diaper that LOOK like how I imagine diapers to look. So these are basically the opposite of what I'm looking for.

Last edited:
Back