New reading material

sallyanne

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
AB Discovery has some books out and I finally finished "Healing Childhood Wounds" and was a bit blown away by how good it was. It is pretty deep and detailed and takes a psychological route that seeks to explain how us ABDLs can to be and how we were unlucky enough to score 'this'.

I think it underlines for me what I've kinda understood before that the 'traumas' we had a infants that planted this seed can be what appears trivial to others but cathes us deeply and forever.

Have a read and I think you will like it. Plus there are some new fiction books.

www.abdiscovery.com.au

Reactions: littlemoosey
Thanks for sharing!

I just read the intro, interesting book.

I have purchased a lot of abdiscovery books they helped me and nanny2abdrew, my mommy, work our way through me being an AB. There books helped me to understand myself.

The book coffee with Rosalie helped us inpericular as it gives the view from Rosalie about how she dealt with her husband who is AB.

I highly recommend them, ow I am not in anyway associated to Abdiscovery, just in case people think I am pushing there products for my own gain. There books helped me and my mommy I can't thank them enough.

Great read I will have to purchase it.

Last edited:
Reactions: littlemoosey
Thanx Sallyanne, I have enjoyed your recommendations. I’ll check it out.

sallyanne said:
AB Discovery has some books out and I finally finished "Healing Childhood Wounds" and was a bit blown away by how good it was. It is pretty deep and detailed and takes a psychological route that seeks to explain how us ABDLs can to be and how we were unlucky enough to score 'this'.

I think it underlines for me what I've kinda understood before that the 'traumas' we had a infants that planted this seed can be what appears trivial to others but cathes us deeply and forever.

Have a read and I think you will like it. Plus there are some new fiction books.

www.abdiscovery.com.au
Hey Sallyanne,

just went the link and there is no book titles, "healing childhood wounds". Perhaps it goes by another title or is on a different site?

Sorry, I should have used the entire title.

Back