new puppy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Got a puppy today (for free!). Mom brought her home. We allready have a helluva lota dogs, but they're all shit tzus and they suck. I don't know what kind of dog this is, but it's a lot cuter and smarter than the shit tzus. And apperently this thing will actualy go on long walks.

For instance, it fetches, stands up, dances, and it's only 9 weeks old.

Some of you may know I'm not much of a dog person (due to being around so many shit tzus my whole freakin life), but this things starting to grow on me. I like it a lot more than the shit tzus. I can tell she likes me too.

I'll post some pictures later.

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Puppy!!!

What ever she is she is soooo cuuute:wub::wub:

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
awwww that reminds me of my sister's puppy, brutus who's a pappillon. But adorable puppy :)

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
It looks kinda like a long hair chihuahua but I think it's too big for that. Sooooo cute tho'.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
glad you guys like the pictures. took me forever to get her to stay still for like a second.

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
First you have the day off. Now you have a puppy. Remind me again what God I should be praying to to have these things happen.

And oh: Awwwwww!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Ahhh...cute dog. Well, I am a dog person. There may be some terrier in there as well. Terriers are very smart, and very active.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Private
I am a dog person.

I don't think you had to mention that dogboy. We can tell.

I really like animals. I've only had cats so far, so I really like cats, but I wouldn't say I'm a cat person. I randomly spoke to a guy who was walking his dog once and he said he could tell I had a dog because of how I acted around his dog. I said I had two cats and never been around a dog for more than an hour. The look in his eyes was very funny.

That is such a cute puppy, but I do prefer big dogs. Then again, a smart small dog is 10000 times better than a stupid big dog. But a smart big dog trumps all, sorry.

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I'm a large dog type of person myself, a fan of mutts, anything that has a little lab in it.

ajsco

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Awwww cute, but I personally prefer bigger dogs, but he looks like (if he's a cross) he has a bit of jack russel in him.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Aww bless.

Very cute, and I'm not a dog person.

James

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
We have a jack Russell terrier that looks just like that :p

S

secretdl26

Wow, nice dog. It looks more like a terrier sized mix, with some collie.

Status
Not open for further replies.