• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

New pup on the block

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
hello, my name is sulli, im an arctic white wolf with blue fur, not white, 2 years old babyfur, yes i wear, yes i got a few baby things. also have an adult fursona of the same animal, a furend sent me a like to this sit and i been browsing around for the last bit.

im into computers, electronics RP, RPG, loud music weather it be classical music or rock, i cross stitch on the side and love mind puzzles. i enjoy long walks, water falls and a good movie snuggling close to my papa with bottle of paci, and padding of course.

Sila

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, , Other
welcome ^^ glad to see another from the arctic side ;D *ish a arctic fox* ^^ drop by the IRC if you're interested in talking to a buncha friendly/crazy people x3

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
welcome ^^ glad to see another from the arctic side ;D *ish a arctic fox* ^^ drop by the IRC if you're interested in talking to a buncha friendly/crazy people x3
*deleted as applicable* :D

Welcome! ^_^

AnonKiba

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little
*huggles* YaY! another arctic wolf. lol welcome to ADISC sulli

Gaybee

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hey Sulli I think i already know who you are :D, I'm not really in a position to welcome you since i'm pretty new myself, but welcome :p

Role
smiles wagging happily, thanks for all the welcomes. yes i am on a few other sites, some i dont go to anymore for some reason or another and some i just watch. "giggles" but you many know me form somewhere, i wont hind anywhere for long,

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
hello, my name is sulli, im an arctic white wolf with blue fur, not white, 2 years old babyfur, yes i wear, yes i got a few baby things. also have an adult fursona of the same animal, a furend sent me a like to this sit and i been browsing around for the last bit.

im into computers, electronics RP, RPG, loud music weather it be classical music or rock, i cross stitch on the side and love mind puzzles. i enjoy long walks, water falls and a good movie snuggling close to my papa with bottle of paci, and padding of course.
Very nice intro, says a lot about you. White wolf is just the species, not coloration, I take it you mean you are blue all over like

Role
if my picture comes up it's more like that, otherwis ill see if i can post a good pic of my fursona here or somewhere else

Role
Incontinent
Hey Sulli,

Long time no talk, how are you doing bud? I think you'll remember me from the other site, 123?

Anyway, welcome to adisc. This is a great site with a lot of good people. I think you'll like it here.

Well, take care now, and I hope we can get together for a chat sometime, talk over some old stuff.

Rick

M

Mako

Welcome to ADISC Sulli! ^-^ Been a while since we talked, bah I'm sorry ;_; I'm terrible for IMing people. But come by the IRC room sometime. Lots of fun people in there and we won't have to deal with the tech issues of RUP :damnpc:

Tyrlova

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
As a brown red fox I dare say that I'd never last in the arctic! But welcome anyway! ^^

I like long walks as well. Especially in the woods near our house. I went for a walk there in the middle of the night once, it was scary stuff.

What kind of things do you like doing with computers? ^^

Role
i really dont do a lot with computers but i have built a few, keep maintenance on it and have done some overclocking. i keep my mothers computer and my 2 mates computers in line, so basically i can say im a general maintenance guy with them, but if there is something that needs to be done and i dont how ot do it, i know a few people that probably do.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Welcome, nice to meet you. :)

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome to the site Sulli! Hope ya like it here ^^

Role
Hello, Sulli! I've talked to you on IRC and skype a few times already, but consider this your formal tiger-welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.