New product idea

NovaDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I submitted a new product idea to Tykables: adult sized crawler knee pads, in classic baby style. This is something literally no one makes, and is useful for ABs who like to play on the floor since adults have so much higher ground pressure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Poofybutt, Deleted member 46540 and Sheepies
Ooh, this is a good one :9

Anyone here use kneepads here??? My little age is from four to six, so I don't crawl. I like to be active, explore and play and run and jump and.. STUFF. But that's a real good idea :999

Even littles who are mobile often have floor time. This just serves to make it more pleasant.

NovaDL said:
I submitted a new product idea to Tykables: adult sized crawler knee pads, in classic baby style. This is something literally no one makes, and is useful for ABs who like to play on the floor since adults have so much higher ground pressure.
hello friend please photo product

galenit11 said:
hello friend please photo product

No photo. But just search baby crawl pads and you'll see what I mean.

I use knee pads on the occasions that I do any crawling. They are a big help, but they are the ones like construction workers would use, so not babyish at all. I'd love having something more childish looking.

it would be great for the puppys too

Reactions: TyphaHare
those sound like a great idea since we have all hardwood and it bruises my knees X.X

Alsoi dont know if these exist in adult size but i really want a bouncer chair

Adult size Baby walker with a seat and tray to play on. Something like pictured above only opened at the bottom so my feet can touch the floor so I can roll around in it while I play. I think Tykables have one but don't know.

Didn't Fisher-price come out with adult size baby gyms awhile back? Very expensive.. I think companies like Fisher-price should make adult size things. They would sell.

Reactions: FeliDaKitten and TyphaHare
Last edited:
Reactions: LittleRose
Katie2fingers said:
Adult size Baby walker with a seat and tray to play on. Something like pictured above only opened at the bottom so my feet can touch the floor so I can roll around in it while I play. I think Tykables have one but don't know.

Didn't Fisher-price come out with adult size baby gyms awhile back? Very expensive.. I think companies like Fisher-price should make adult size things. They would sell.
Nah, I don't think that's fisher-price. I know Tod(d)? has a bABy gym, but, I'd bet you anything, he, or some other adult who knows and actually bloomin' approves of what this is, built it. To ask an actual baby company to do that, well, they might do it for an adult or older kid they pitied, because, as far as they thought, far gone mental crippled, but they wouldn't for us. Parents would pitch a :poop:ing👧🐶 fit! Trust me. A few ABs who don't have a concept of propriety, have called and behaved totally inappropriately, to the point of being asked to stop. The poor company workers didn't appreciate having it forced down their throats, and were very uncomfortable.

Last edited:
That is certainly a great idea 🙂

Crawler kneepads with some fun designs would be amazing 😄 I say this because I tend to crawl around a fair bit when I regress and when I crawl around my apartment I can actually scuff my knees 🙁 I actually bruised my knees crawling at Mommy's this past week, so I'd definitely buy a pair if such a product were to exist 🙂

Straycatz said:
I use knee pads on the occasions that I do any crawling. They are a big help, but they are the ones like construction workers would use, so not babyish at all. I'd love having something more childish looking.

I did a Google image search of "volleyball adult knee pads" and then filtered it to a color and found this:

McDavid Sports Medicine 6446 Hex Leg Sleeve

Personally, I wouldn't buy pink but it was one of the most childish items that I found.

Last edited:
Y'know what I want? A bottle, I just want a bottle, of the kind I see in my mind's eye.

Back