New Printed Diapers on Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.
WABX said:
At 29.99 for 10 too expensive.
It’s cheaper per pack compared to most of the other brands. Once you get to 4+ packs in an order, that’s where they get pricier.

These are actually closer to ABU Space/Paws than a Safari. Wider cut than an ABU though. Great waistband, excellent tapes, and very good company. The distributor is the same one that sells the FabSense City Briefs. Both FabSense and Forsite are really big into fun prints for Incons as well as ABDLs. It's a great way to show Incons that a diaper can be fun as well as functional plus wearing an "ABDL" style diaper isn't a bad thing. As a diver and an Incon, these get my vote. I ordered a set as soon as they were available and they're fantastic.

Sheepies said:
Oh those are cute!! Always makes me happy to see new prints. Especially on a platform as popular as Amazon.

Unfortunately I literally just placed an order for the new NS Supreme Lites. Otherwise I'd be more tempted to buy them.
The Supreme lites are awesome as well. Same marketing from NS. A diaper for both Incons and ABDLs. They're thinner for day use but hold up very well and are very absorbent for their thickness. I love em and even my doc thought they were cool.

Reactions: Sheepies
I just got mine in the mail today. Haven’t had a chance to try one on yet, but I’m digging the print. Almost makes me wish it was a swim diaper though.

As a 24/7 user I have to say the price point is out of my range. But the print is cute and the absorbancy (via K Huck review on youtube) is remarkable. Think I will stay with NS mega max (might be wrong name) the new diaper with up to 12 hour protection

Here is a new/great review of the Under The Sea diapers; with comparisons to other well known diapers.

PaddedBrony said:
At that price point, they almost seem like a bargain. I might have to order a pack or two when I get my paycheck.
Yeah, wow, what a bargain. At $3.70 per diaper they are almost 3 times more expensive than my premium medical disposable. No thanks. This kind of comment makes me wonder how much would a non-incontinent ABDL pay for a printed disposable? $4, $5, $8 per diaper?

Spaz said:
Yeah, wow, what a bargain. At $3.70 per diaper they are almost 3 times more expensive than my premium medical disposable. No thanks. This kind of comment makes me wonder how much would a non-incontinent ABDL pay for a printed disposable? $4, $5, $8 per diaper?
I made a mistake, god forbid. No one’s perfect.

Last edited:
PaddedBrony said:
I made a mistake, god forbid. No one’s perfect.
Ha, no worries dude. I like that you owned it. But, I have seen this sentiment before regarding the printed disposable that costs $3 per diaper. The problem for me is I don't have a choice to save money and not wear. Unless I have money coming out of my ears (which last time I checked I don't), I have to budget about $1.50 per disposable.

Spaz said:
Ha, no worries dude. I like that you owned it. But, I have seen this sentiment before regarding the printed disposable that costs $3 per diaper. The problem for me is I don't have a choice to save money and not wear. Unless I have money coming out of my ears (which last time I checked I don't), I have to budget about $1.50 per disposable.
Believe me, I don’t like the cost of it either. Obviously I’m not in the same boat you are, but it’d be nice if quality diapers were more affordable.

Spaz said:

Come on spaz, how many times do we have to say it. When wearing 24/7 it's the total cost per day that matters, not the price per diaper.

As example. IF this new diaper could last you a full 24 hours (without smelling or feeling bad, cause a rash, or sag too much), then this diaper would actually be a really good and low cost option. Though of course I know it isn't, that was just an hypothetical if..

Slomo said:
Come on spaz, how many times do we have to say it. When wearing 24/7 it's the total cost per day that matters, not the price per diaper.

As example. IF this new diaper could last you a full 24 hours (without smelling or feeling bad, cause a rash, or sag too much), then this diaper would actually be a really good and low cost option. Though of course I know it isn't, that was just an hypothetical if..
It shouldn't be even hypothetical, even if a diaper retains any forms of smell and manages to not leak after 10 or more hours of use, who would even want to wear a diaper like that? It would get big enough to the point where it would be just plain uncomfortable to walk let alone do any work.
Although at home that is a different story.

And no I'm not getting mad over it :p just wanted to add my 2c to the "look at per day cost, not per diaper" argument since I've seen so many people forget about that one small detail.
Just like with anything in life you need a bit of both to find the best diaper for you.

Melon said:
It shouldn't be even hypothetical, even if a diaper retains any forms of smell and manages to not leak after 10 or more hours of use, who would even want to wear a diaper like that? It would get big enough to the point where it would be just plain uncomfortable to walk let alone do any work.
Although at home that is a different story.

And no I'm not getting mad over it :p just wanted to add my 2c to the "look at per day cost, not per diaper" argument since I've seen so many people forget about that one small detail.
Just like with anything in life you need a bit of both to find the best diaper for you.

Well for one, I do. Yes they swell up, but people around us seriosly do not notice. Especially when you wear the right clothing. And as long as the diaper is able to wick well enough then it doesn't sag or get uncomfortable. The same with a diaper having a good acquisition barrier to keep you from feeling too wet or clammy.

Though yes, how often you want or need to change is a huge factor in the total cost per day. IF you want to change every 4 or 6 hours then it doesn't make sense to go with any diaper that cost more a dollar each. With me I prefer changing every 12 or 14 hours, so going with a diaper like Crinklz for around $1.60 makes perfect sense. It's still all part of the total cost per day though.

Slomo said:
Come on spaz, how many times do we have to say it. When wearing 24/7 it's the total cost per day that matters, not the price per diaper. As example. IF this new diaper could last you a full 24 hours (without smelling or feeling bad, cause a rash, or sag too much), then this diaper would actually be a really good and low cost option. Though of course I know it isn't, that was just an hypothetical if..
Not for me it isn't. I pee about 15-20 times per day and poop about 2-5 times per day. I don't want to continue to wear a smelly heavily soiled diaper after about 4-5 hrs and if I mess my diaper (which happens about 2-3 times per week) I change it right away. My skin would be in terrible shape if I didn't do this. I already get rashes on the inside of my thighs from thick diapers rubbing against my skin. If you can go all day in the same high capacity diaper, then congratulations. I can't, so that's why it's cost per diaper for me because even for high capacity diapers, I'll still go through about 4 diapers per day (including night-time).

Reactions: Trevor
Spaz said:
Not for me it isn't. I pee about 15-20 times per day and poop about 2-5 times per day. I don't want to continue to wear a smelly heavily soiled diaper after about 4-5 hrs and if I mess my diaper (which happens about 2-3 times per week) I change it right away. My skin would be in terrible shape if I didn't do this. I already get rashes on the inside of my thighs from thick diapers rubbing against my skin. If you can go all day in the same high capacity diaper, then congratulations. I can't, so that's why it's cost per diaper for me because even for high capacity diapers, I'll still go through about 4 diapers per day (including night-time).
This was exactly what I was talking about. IF someone needs or wants to change 5 times per day then using a premium diaper that costs $1.50 each will just drive up the total cost per day. The only time it makes sense to use an expensive diaper is when you intend to fully utilize it. Since you can't expect to fully utilize (pee) an expensive diaper due to your bowells, then why are you purposely driving up your costs by going with an expensive diaper that is almost certain to be under utilized?

Slomo said:
This was exactly what I was talking about. IF someone needs or wants to change 5 times per day then using a premium diaper that costs $1.50 each will just drive up the total cost per day. The only time it makes sense to use an expensive diaper is when you intend to fully utilize it. Since you can't expect to fully utilize (pee) an expensive diaper due to your bowells, then why are you purposely driving up your costs by going with an expensive diaper that is almost certain to be under utilized?

I think the hardest thing is finding that middle of the road diaper. Supreme Lites may be it at about $1.20 each. I don’t know that there is anything worth wearing under $1 each.

I sit at a desk 9-5, I've been trying a lot of different diapers and I must say that Forsite Under The Sea have been the best at not leaking and can handle a full wet release better than any of the other brands I have tried...

I have some issues where the diaper is not full but it starts to leak from my bottom, maybe because I'm sitting? Or if I release all my pee at once it starts to leak near the top because the diaper cannot absorb quick enough.

Under the sea have performed the best for me while at work!! Maybe it's because they have that blue strip?

Reactions: surprise35
Hey does this look like a good deal for one pack?

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 47221
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back