New Printed Diapers on Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda weird looking. Is that a strawberry in their underwater theme? lol

Either way, thanks for looking out. Ordered some to add to the stash. :)

Ordered. Loved the plain Forsite diapers, so can't wait to try these!

MrWashington said:
Kinda weird looking. Is that a strawberry in their underwater theme? lol

Either way, thanks for looking out. Ordered some to add to the stash. :)
I think it's a squid. I also ordered a pack as well.

At that price point, they almost seem like a bargain. I might have to order a pack or two when I get my paycheck.

PaddedBrony said:
At that price point, they almost seem like a bargain. I might have to order a pack or two when I get my paycheck.

good deals are expensive by home, at $ 30 10, I find it very expensive personally.

Oh the Forsite diapers are great! I am up in Canada (where they are from) and have been using the white ones for a little while and find them really great. Excited they have come out with a printed version too.

surprise35 said:
Oh the Forsite diapers are great! I am up in Canada (where they are from) and have been using the white ones for a little while and find them really great. Excited they have come out with a printed version too.

He already had a model print in green.

I ordered these 'Under the sea' from Agecomfort.com about 2 weeks ago; they are actually really nice and I love the feel of them, the elastic band on my tummy works as expected, I loved the fit and kind of preferred them over the rearz safari. The 'Under the sea' do have a bit of a plasticy smell.

They have good leg guards which are tall, they soak up a lot, I think they have that blue absorbency strip, they have 4 tabs which hold really well.

I used them at work and at home (purely DL, not out of need); they never leaked and they absorbed quick; and I gave them a good run for their money.

For the price it is definitely worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a pic of my stash, good for comparison.

Rearz Lil Monsters, Forsite 'Under The Sea' (Blue ones), rearz safari... and some others

d1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: brandonwears and Curiousmess
neophyte said:
I ordered these 'Under the sea' from Agecomfort.com about 2 weeks ago; they are actually really nice and I love the feel of them, the elastic band on my tummy works as expected, I loved the fit and kind of preferred them over the rearz safari. The 'Under the sea' do have a bit of a plasticy smell.

They have good leg guards which are tall, they soak up a lot, I think they have that blue absorbency strip, they have 4 tabs which hold really well.

I used them at work and at home (purely DL, not out of need); they never leaked and they absorbed quick; and I gave them a good run for their money.

Rearz Lil Monsters, Forsite 'Under The Sea' (Blue ones), rearz safari... and some others

View attachment 32533

The hiding place on the kitchen table is not a hiding place that xD

Reactions: brandonwears
^ :LOL: maybe I secretly want to be caught; but sadly for now I hide them in my relatively easy to access attic... which no one EVER goes in.

Reactions: brandonwears
neophyte said:
^ :LOL: maybe I secretly want to be caught; but sadly for now I hide them in my relatively easy to access attic... which no one EVER goes in.
xD

Very interesting, I may have to place an order

I'm going to order these next!

neophyte said:

View attachment 32533
Is the diaper the same size as the rearz? Or is it bigger / smaller

I would have to say that the Under The Sea diapers are pretty much the same size as Rearz Safari or Rebel; but they are not as crinkly as Rearz. They are definitely bigger in size than LittleForBig ABDL diapers; which are expensive for a 10 pack.

One thing that stood out was the crotch area, they seem a bit more firm between my legs, which I like sometimes; if its too firm then you could just bend and fluff it a bit! They fit really well on me and were comfy.

I will more than likely be getting more Under The Sea; but right now I cannot get over Rearz Lil Monsters and how soft they are, the print, and smell.

PS! I encourage everyone to leave a product review after they buy any brand of ABDL diapers. It may help encourage a curious ABDL to go ahead with the purchase, and more importantly it helps with ABDL diapers appearing more socially acceptable and common.

Tip: You can pick a display name when leaving the review if you want to conceal your identity.

Reactions: Safariwolf
Oh those are cute!! Always makes me happy to see new prints. Especially on a platform as popular as Amazon.

Unfortunately I literally just placed an order for the new NS Supreme Lites. Otherwise I'd be more tempted to buy them.

At 29.99 for 10 too expensive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 47221 and rennecfox
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back