new powder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Other
anyone tried the new johnsons powder, cucumber melon i think it is. very nice smelling and kind of a cooling sensation. id recommend it.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I never tried it and I don't then I am going to. I prefer the classic baby powder smell or try and get unscented powder.

Blake

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
ohh ive used this before had an ab friend use it on me it smells nice id use it again. I prefer thier lavendar kind.

A

annierighthurr

ohh ive used this before had an ab friend use it on me it smells nice id use it again. I prefer thier lavendar kind.

lavender smells so good! it reminds me of my old daddy, because it's all he'd ever use with me.

I've never tried the cucumber melon kind. but I'll probably pick some up soon, because I'm all out. thanks for the heads up.

D

daria7483

I like plain old classic baby powder smell, but cucumber melon sounds nice and fancy.

B

babydiaper24

I use cornstarch work just good and don't worrie about my skine get red from the powder.

Moaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
I know this is a bit extreme but i got a bunch of soapstone (talc) I am a welder so i just grab a bunch and grind it down. No smell what so ever and baby powder is usualy made up of corn starch or talcum powder aka talc aka soapstone HOORAY FOR WIKIPEDIA!!!!

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
I use cornstarch base powder with aloe...smells like baby powder is supposed to smell! I saw the others...but to me lavender smells like old ladies, NOT babies...and I think a cucumber-melon smell would be a bit too, I dunno, 'new age'!

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
:bunny: I think the original baby powder scent is what I usually go back to. I have found baby powdered scented candles and the latest Johnson's Baby Cologne. I have 6 bottles of the stuff. :bunny:

Honeywell6180

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
The new scents would appeal more to the elderly. Think of an 80 year old lady who has to wear in order to keep her dignity. I would opt for the original variety.

Honeywell6180

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I love the Johnson's baby cream. It has that wonderful baby smell, and feels good going on. I start every morning with it.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have tried it and I like it. It takes a littlebit to get use to the new smell but then I started to like the smell.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Next time I need to get powder, I'll pick that up. It sounds like it smells wonderful

Status
Not open for further replies.