• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New Poster, Longtime Lurker

PosyPoppet

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hi I'm Sophie, I'm an 18 year old college student. I've been lurking around here since I was about 15 and first started trying to figure myself out. For awhile I suppressed this side of me, I still kinda do. It was almost like making the account and posting something solidified it.
I first and foremost consider myself a little. I've always had a childish aspect to me but it's been pushed deep down for a long time. I was one of those people who grew up too fast. Bad parenting, starting college early, all that stuff.
I don't think I've ever directly told someone about being a little, or tried to explain it, or anything. There have definitely been some suspicions, I kinda dress the part. And exclusively using disney princess bandaids isn't helping. It's still kinda lonely though. But I hope that in reaching out to this community and talking to you guys, I can feel a little less alone in who I am.

Reactions: Catfish, Deleted member 48219 and IRugrat
Hi Sophie, it's good to hear from someone else in a similar boat. I've knowingly suppressed this part of myself, as my family would be less than stoked about it. If you're interested in talking about being a little or anything else, I'd be interested in listening.

Nice to meet I think best choice I made was to approach a community with the same mind set as my own welcome abored the Choo choo

PosyPoppet said:
Hi I'm Sophie, I'm an 18 year old college student. I've been lurking around here since I was about 15 and first started trying to figure myself out. For awhile I suppressed this side of me, I still kinda do. It was almost like making the account and posting something solidified it.
I first and foremost consider myself a little. I've always had a childish aspect to me but it's been pushed deep down for a long time. I was one of those people who grew up too fast. Bad parenting, starting college early, all that stuff.
I don't think I've ever directly told someone about being a little, or tried to explain it, or anything. There have definitely been some suspicions, I kinda dress the part. And exclusively using disney princess bandaids isn't helping. It's still kinda lonely though. But I hope that in reaching out to this community and talking to you guys, I can feel a little less alone in who I am.
You are like a lot of us or me any way I joind so i dont feel a lone if you would like to talk let me know

Hey Poppet, I’m kind of an older guy (54) IRL but can I just say that you are sooooo lucky that in your life you will not only find a whole bunch of solace and comfort in knowing that you are not alone in your thoughts but there is a way forward. Be honest with yourself and know that you are not alone on this journey! Look at all the amazing people on this site. Share. Be brave. And be happy.

Cx

Hello and welcome to ADISC! You’re not alone and there are a lot of people on this form and around the world who feel the same way as you about about being little. People feel like they need to stop liking “kids” things just because they’ve become a teenager, most are too shy to continue dressing or acting a certain way. I hope you enjoy your time here!!!

Back