New plush!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyTonyChopper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
I found a big teddy bear in a shop for £10, of curse i had to buy him.

20151030_235344.jpg

Still need to think of a name for him.

Mattew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Awe, very cool. I can't wait till I get my next one. Build-A-Bear has a Snoopy Plush.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Wow! He's a lot bigger than mine. I love my big teddy bear and I always sleep with him. I also have my stuffed plushie dog and of course, Moose.

TeddyBearCowboy

A real-life, genuine teddy bear cowboy...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
There is nothing that compares to hugging a plushie. Even wearing diapers does not compete. Both give a feeling of softness, but only a teddy bear or plushie can truly become a friend.:detective3

ozbub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I love your new big teddy :) he looks awesomely cuddly. It's getting to that time of year when the stores get full of enormous plushies my best and worst time, cause I want them all.

TonyTonyChopper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
I love your new big teddy :) he looks awesomely cuddly. It's getting to that time of year when the stores get full of enormous plushies my best and worst time, cause I want them all.

I know that feeling wanting to buy most of the plushies i see. They all have the look of buy me.

He is extremely cuddly.

happilyderanged

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Aww cute! My best friend and sometimes caretaker just gave me a huge white bunny plushie (it kind of looks like a bear too, so I call it BunnyBear). He's so snuggly!

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Nice, it's always fun when you get a new plushi. Whenever I see a plushies I want to buy them but I have to control myself and I can't buy them. I feel that sometimes they are lonely and they really want a friend to cuddle with them.

FoxyDl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
Wow! He's a lot bigger than mine. I love my big teddy bear and I always sleep with him. I also have my stuffed plushie dog and of course, Moose.

MOOOOOOOOSE!!! *points dramatically*

- - - Updated - - -

I've got 2 foxies and a doggy. :)

ozbub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Ok so screw it right... those big fluffy Christmas puppies at the supermarket were too damn cute....I just had to adopt one. It's ok though teddy's cool with it. :biggrin: :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.