• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New place to dive into

simmonsandwich

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hello I'm Simmons, thats not my usual name but well im really scared about people IRL finding out I'm into this kind of stuff. I SWORE to myself I wouldn't get involved with community stuff as I'm not usually the sort of person "communities" on the internet agree with, because I have my opinions on stuff and I'm not one for changing some of it. I'm not trying to be annoying about that stuff I Don't mind what people think I just like having my own weird thing over here. Don't worry I don't take up much space.
I'd really like to make this place somewhere to come back to, I'm someone who wants to have fun with my little things and help others to get some too. I've had my experiences with forums before and hope this is one of the good ones.
As for the IRL me I'm not currently working or tafe/uni but working on getting work stuffs atm. Getting odd jobs whatever, I'd pride myself on being a self made man but I haven't made it yet. I love myself some computer games, Motorcycle riding, and sometimes I dabble with the drawing, and yes I do like red vs blue.
Sorry if I'm a bit iffy about stuff but I hope to be happy here and make others happy too.

Reactions: Angelapinks and KittyMerriweather
Welcome❣️

I imagine most of us aren't using or providing real names. I'm certainly not in the habit of handing mine out here or elsewhere. Your fear is well justified, I think.

As communities go this is a pretty good group, in my experience.

What motivated you to overcome your reluctance and sign up?

Reactions: Angelapinks
By my name I meant my usual alias/online name wasn't used that's separate from IRL, I made another one further down, ya really going down the rabbit hole here.

As for the motivation to come aboard I'm not really sure, I just ended up with an account the other day and I haven't deleted it 5 mins after making it so It's been a lot different then usual. I was a bit interested in doing a bit of trading I find buying fun and I'm trying my hand at the selling currently but that ones more because I'm broke more then anything. So its a bit of a wonder for me even now why I'm here I just seem to be and that's all I can say. Strange

simmonsandwich said:
... and yes I do like red vs blue.
So, do you know why we're here? (I hope I'm reading red vs. blue right). Otherwise, welcome to Adisc!

- Lightstreak

Well that's fair. Everyone uses a name that suits their own needs.

I'll agree that it's a bit strange for one to end up here without a clear understanding of why. Still, I remember a time I might have felt the same way. Everything in its own time.

Hello Simmon sandwich! 😊.

Lightstreak2553 said:
So, do you know why we're here? (I hope I'm reading red vs. blue right). Otherwise, welcome to Adisc!

- Lightstreak
'dude I'm Dutch Irish'

Reactions: Lightstreak2553
simmonsandwich said:
'dude I'm Dutch Irish'
"Entonces le decía "tu no pesas más, yo peso más." Entonces pusimos nuestros cuerpos sobre la escala y determinamos quién tenía el peso más grande. Después de eso me llamé a mi mismo López La Pesado."

Lightstreak2553 said:
"Entonces le decía "tu no pesas más, yo peso más." Entonces pusimos nuestros cuerpos sobre la escala y determinamos quién tenía el peso más grande. Después de eso me llamé a mi mismo López La Pesado."
I'm not sure what you mean by that, even after translation

simmonsandwich said:
I'm not sure what you mean by that, even after translation

The first bit of dialogue Lopez spoke after Sarge got his voice put in. Grif follows that line with "Man. First he doesn't talk at all, and now we can't get him to shut up. What's he saying?"

Lightstreak2553 said:
The first bit of dialogue Lopez spoke after Sarge got his voice put in. Grif follows that line with "Man. First he doesn't talk at all, and now we can't get him to shut up. What's he saying?"
dam dude I remember that happening but not exactly what he said

Reactions: Lightstreak2553
simmonsandwich said:
dam dude I remember that happening but not exactly what he said
Yeah, I knew the line in a sense in my head but had to look it up to actually find the right words to use.

Back