• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New person here.

Manzanita

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hi There!
Been watching this page for a while and finally sucked up enough courage to join!

A little about myself, I'm from Northern California I have been a bedwetter for my whole life having minor episodes in my youth to now every night. I've never really talked about it in a public light like this but it feels good getting it off my chest.

My hobbies include: taking road trips, camping, and going to the beach.

Reactions: Lumos, Deleted member 59082, Tangela and 2 others
welcome to the diaper club

Welcome to Adisc.
Do you only ever have a preference for medical nappies (then)?
Welcome to this site and hope some of the boxes you want ticked end up so.
-
BW

AlmostHelBent said:
Welcome to Adisc.
Do you only ever have a preference for medical nappies (then)?
Welcome to this site and hope some of the boxes you want ticked end up so.
-
BW
There's been a few times I've ordered ABDL ones Rearz mainly.

Welcome brokenTbi I am also a lifelong bedwetter, I think you will find a lot of friendly folks on this site, best on the net for discussing everything .

Reactions: KrankyPants and Manzanita
brokenTbi said:
Hi There!
Been watching this page for a while and finally sucked up enough courage to join!

A little about myself, I'm from Northern California I have been a bedwetter for my whole life having minor episodes in my youth to now every night. I've never really talked about it in a public light like this but it feels good getting it off my chest.

My hobbies include: taking road trips, camping, and going to the beach.

Hello and welcome to ADISC!

Reactions: Manzanita
Welcome! I’m also a bedwetter from Northern California, although not quite lifelong. I became dry just after 13, then had sporadic episodes at 17, and again in my 20s. Bedwetting came back strong in my 30s. I’m in Sonoma County, where are you?

Hi, nice to meet you, @brokenTbi!

It is kind of rare to meet another adult who has nocturnal enuresis. I also have wet the bed my entire life. 🤝 However, I started liking diapers from a young age!

Do you enjoy driving when you go on road trips? I really enjoy driving. I find it therapeutic!

I hope you enjoy meeting people here, almost everyone on here is friendly. 😃

Welcome to ADISC brokenTbi. I have found this site community a supportive and safe place to be.
I am a male in my mid 60s living in Newcastle NSW Australia.
Some of my interests are: science, astronomy, space exploration, history, archeology, volcanism, geology and geography.
I also try to learn a little French now and then, (even helps with the English).

KrankyPants said:
Hi, nice to meet you, @brokenTbi!

It is kind of rare to meet another adult who has nocturnal enuresis. I also have wet the bed my entire life. 🤝 However, I started liking diapers from a young age!

Do you enjoy driving when you go on road trips? I really enjoy driving. I find it therapeutic!

I hope you enjoy meeting people here, almost everyone on here is friendly. 😃
Roadtrips are the best!

Reactions: KrankyPants
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Welcome to ADISC brokenTbi. I have found this site community a supportive and safe place to be.
I am a male in my mid 60s living in Newcastle NSW Australia.
Some of my interests are: science, astronomy, space exploration, history, archeology, volcanism, geology and geography.
I also try to learn a little French now and then, (even helps with the English).
Great to meet someone from down under! History was my best subject in school I always have had a fascination with the industrial revolution era.

bedwetterdavid said:
Welcome! I’m also a bedwetter from Northern California, although not quite lifelong. I became dry just after 13, then had sporadic episodes at 17, and again in my 20s. Bedwetting came back strong in my 30s. I’m in Sonoma County, where are you?
I'm from Tuolumne. I had some periods of being dry but usually it would kick back in after a few days or so.

Hello brokenTbi
New here myself and everyone seems very knowledgeable and friendly, I expect you will enjoy your time on this site with a host of fellow Nappy/Diaper lovers and incontinent folks.

Last edited:
Why thank you brokenTbi I am starting to read a book on early English history now, (only up to the Roman occupation), but the industrial revolution and the development of steam engines, plus the effect on the population - a very interesting period of history!

Back