New Pampers Swaddlers "Active Baby" Size 7

hanzertas

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08QYFS61Y/

I am going to do my next review video on these so keep a look out on YT. I have never ordered Swaddlers before because they have always been kinda bland in terms of the designs, but these now finally have an all-over print that looks really cute and I was very intrigued.

These are adorable and they hold a fair amount more than cruisers. I found a box at Meijer and I LOVE them. Probably my favorite diaper right now actually.

Reactions: hanzertas
grst said:
These are adorable and they hold a fair amount more than cruisers. I found a box at Meijer and I LOVE them. Probably my favorite diaper right now actually.
Yay! Super glad to hear that. I'm very excited to get them tomorrow.

grst said:
Mine, too!

Reactions: hanzertas and grst
HomeAlone said:
Mine, too!
Nice! Ok now I'm very excited. That's two folks co-signing!

Are the elastics back to being super stretchy?

babybobby said:
Would be nice if they would fix that

babybobby said:
No. I actually prefer them that way. I need to use extenders anyway, and the sides hold up better over time.

And here's my video. Happy Pampering.

Reactions: Aleksandr1789, ThePaddedTurtle, grst and 1 other person
Nice. These used to be a walmart exclusive. Glad to see them becoming more widely available.

So are there 2 types of size 7 swaddlers? A normal and the active baby version?

Lonelydl said:
So are there 2 types of size 7 swaddlers? A normal and the active baby version?
That's a good question. I'm not entirely sure if these new ones are just replacing the size 7 swaddlers.

I think that the newer version is replacing the older Swaddlers

hanzertas said:
Buena pregunta. No estoy del todo seguro de si estos nuevos solo están reemplazando a los swaddlers de tamaño 7.
a Here in Mexico they sell me one of the old ones, there is still no this version but it is in size 6 at $ 30 USD plus shipping, do you recommend buying it? I am a size 28 "pants.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-26-12-14-44-992_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-26-12-14-44-992_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 5
babybobby said:

From the description in the illustration shown below the elastics are stretchy enough to protect baby's delicate skin where leaks happens most.

813RZhy8kVL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Soooo... I've been wearing these for almost a month now and I couldn't be happier. These fit much better than Cruisers size 7.

I use a simple hack where these easily fit and go on without the need for convert ups, just cut a wing or two off and add it to the new diaper, holds damn well. See here https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/pampers-swaddlers-size-7-simple-hack.151914/

I've had zero leaks, they hold 1 - 1 1/2 full wettings, I can let it flow normal (not stop and go), and the scent is amazing.

Plus these are damn comfortable, and my AB side likes that I need to have several changes throughout the day. I wear Big Tot underwear over top of my diaper.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aleksandr1789 and HomeAlone
neophyte said:
Soooo... I've been wearing these for almost a month now and I couldn't be happier. These fit much better than Cruisers size 7.

I use a simple hack where these easily fit and go on without the need for convert ups, just cut a wing or two off and add it to the new diaper, holds damn well. See here https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/pampers-swaddlers-size-7-simple-hack.151914/

I've had zero leaks, they hold 1 - 1 1/2 full wettings, I can let it flow normal (not stop and go), and the scent is amazing.

Plus these are damn comfortable, and my AB side likes that I need to have several changes throughout the day. I wear Big Tot underwear over top of my diaper.
The swaddlers are so much more comfy than the cruisers.

How do they compare to baby dry?

Can these fit a 24 waist size?

Back