• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New Outer Space Friend

OuttaThisWorld

Alien from Outer Space 🛸
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
  2. Little
Aaa! Hello!! I’m Alien!! I just joined because I wanna open up to a community about my newfound diaper/CGL journey ^^

I’m 20, I use he/him pronouns (mainly, you can ask for the others!), I’m transmasculine, and I’m living in the US! I love making friends, especially fellow furry friends and others who I share interests with! I also love drawing and roleplaying, and wouldn’t mind having a couple roleplay buds in the future ^^ I hope I make a good first impression, cause I’m looking forward to making friends and chatting here and opening up more and more about my interest in diapers and diaperfur artwork!

RetroGirl15

Symbol of beauty & purity; Cure Cheri Blossom! 🌸
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Welcome

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi Alien. I think I may have seen your mother ship. I'm assuming you're friendly. Welcome to the site and have fun.

blaincorrous

All Puns Intended
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Welcome! And I wanted to say it’s great to meet another transmasculine in a matter of days. I mean, I’m not trans myself… I’m male he/him… but I’ve always enjoyed hearing from transmen. You guys usually have unique perspectives I like to learn from.

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome!

Reactions: OuttaThisWorld

LePew

Staying dry in the city of rain
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover