New nappy - Lil Comfort's Comfy Cubz

billybobtombo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Surprised these haven't been mentioned yet, but they've totally blasted my "cuteness scale" off the chart:

F07xnrbWIBQFjNN

F07xnraWIA0ZJz3

F07xnrYXgAE9lFk

They are basically unaffordable for us UK littles at the moment which is rubbish, but really hope they'll link up wiht Nappies R Us or similar to allow UK / European distribution.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: BenNevis, littledreamers333, charliee and 9 others
I find them overpriced but they look great it’s just not something I’d buy at almost £4/$6 per diaper and that’s not even including import costs to the UK.

• Wow
Reactions: bigtoddler96
OMG 😍

Very expensive, I wonder if they will offer a discount when ordering by the full case (80 diapers)

Reactions: TigerDL
OMG! They’re so cute! 🥰

Not sure why, but I really like the design.

Agree that the price is high, but I imagine that is because they are newer and cannot buy in bulk or don’t have all the connections that you gain through experience.

Reactions: TigerDL
My goodness !! Them bears are really super cute !!!

Reactions: TigerDL and billybobtombo
Can someone please tell me how $47/£36 is a good price for 10 diapers? $128 to import to the UK 🤣 that’s just not okay! For context I got a full case of ABU kiddo imported for the same cost 🤯

Attachments

• 9C0AAAE0-7008-41AD-A499-7C53B6B36E6C.jpeg
    9C0AAAE0-7008-41AD-A499-7C53B6B36E6C.jpeg
    78.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 360DAA55-433E-4640-8E20-41BEA2982D74.jpeg
    360DAA55-433E-4640-8E20-41BEA2982D74.jpeg
    26.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: TigerDL and PlastiBrain
They are really cute, however I can’t justify the cost right now. Maybe when the come down in price I’ll give them a shot 🙂

MY GOD! I am VERY happy I'm not in any way an AB!!! The price of these would make me slit my wrists if I ever bought them!

Now.....spending $2800 on a pair of speakers WAY BACK in 1990..... not so much! BTW I still have said speakers along with 5 other pair of their relatives! All are "LARGE" but never big enough! All are Klipsch. The lightest of these (not counting the surrounds & in ceiling speakers of my home theater system) has to be in the 70lb range. I'd KILL, as in LITERALLY MURDER SOMEONE, for a set of the new Klipsch Jubilee speakers. A pair of speakers as big as most passenger vans? NOW THAT is AWESOME! Unfortunately they COST as much as a fully loaded nearly new USED passenger van!

I really made good money before ending up unable to get out of my bed much of the year!

While on the subject, I'll buy whoever has a set of Klipschorns a FULL CASE of these, make that TWO (2) full cases of these (160 diapers!), delivered to your front door for the Klipschorns delivered to mine. It's a GOOD deal! IT REALLY IS LOL........

Throw in a top shelf 800W amplifier and I'll add in a case of those Trest or similar dips!

Truly a deal you CAN'T possibly refuse!

Last edited:
Wow! They look super cute!

Reactions: charliee
The back is SO cute, but the front...vomits

What is that, the outline of a flower or something? It's so incoherent with the bears :(

Reactions: charliee
I saw these yesterday, I've bought a lot of onesies from them... I'm going to have to order some to try them. I agree the price point is high, but they are SUPER cute!

when a products shipping cost is above the product price, there's your sign!

how can 10 pack be totalled from 64 CAD and then shipping be 70 more on top equalling out to $135 and not be seen the way it is? Complete robberyScreenshot_20230714-225943.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: LittleMonsterUK and TigerDL
I ordered a 10 pack and it was like 44 +5 shipping (US). I'll let some people know how it is once I get them but I'm excited since they really give off the modern Pampers vibe. :3

Reactions: TigerDL and PlastiBrain
The photos really show the product off! I also find this diaper very cute.

Sorry but I'm not willing to pay cloth back at that price.

Reactions: PlastiBrain
DloverUK said:
The back is SO cute, but the front...vomits

What is that, the outline of a flower or something? It's so incoherent with the bears :(
You beat me to this.

I think the rear is much better looking than the front.

Reactions: DloverUK
to spendy

Reactions: deepdriftAD
Back