• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

New (names/members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I think it'd be easiest for all if everyone that changed their name or signed up in since December 2007 to post here.

[highlight]Please just keep it with those people and not the people that just try to be funny![/highlight]

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Localraccoon = Thelocalraccoon
I made a similar thread, hopedfully this one attracts all those who are going about masked, cloaked, reborn, renamed, under new management, and incognito. This could be called the anti-aliasing thread :)

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
mister, not that half of you know me... but i know you >.> (lurks away)

whitefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Other
Well, um, I took away the secret pattern of numbers away from whitefox1029 and came up with whitefox. But I kept the color. I like the color.

Sawaa

Est. Contributor
Role
Sissy
I was Pfilkins, prior. But it perhaps wasn't obvious enough that I'm not a boy anymore XD So now I use my real name.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Toy Dragon!! It's beginning to feel like home again :)

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
its still the same Jake from the old site, the same jake with the name jakethefox, and I cant get my old DP.... ;-;

D

Deleted member 221

it me as always i even still got my name all thats missing is my profile my rep my sig and status

Status
Not open for further replies.