• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New Mouse in Town~

AshleyFoxKit

Ashley Fox Kit
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
1) Hello! Who are you?

Hi! I'm Daisy, and I am a summer mouse! My fursuit was made by Skinn.The.Hyena and the suit itself is a premade that I felt drawn to! I am a chatty mouse online, and offline when with close friends. ^w^ I am also a senior in one of the strangest colleges in the United States. (at least, I think so)

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I mean, it's a given, but I absolutely love to wear diapers and get into littlespace. I am also here because I want to get some advice regarding how to educate/teach my CG the things that fit best with my needs as a little. They are new to the CG/L scene, but they have also been a good friend for a long time. I was shocked when they said they'd be down to see me in diapers, haha. >w<

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

My other interests include fursuiting, photography/photo editing, drawing, and writing! I am also a sucker for a good documentary or a good film in general. Some of my favorite "grown up" movies/documentaries are Jesus Camp, Tiger Kings, and The Florida Project.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I'm looking for advice and like-minded people! I am also here to lurk around and read, but I would love to talk and answer questions, too!

-

If you would like to ask me questions, please feel free to do so! Thanks for reading.

Attachments

• Daisy Mouse.png
    Daisy Mouse.png
    208.2 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: KittyMerriweather
Welcome glad to have you

• Love
Reactions: AshleyFoxKit
Your welcome hope you like it here

• Love
Reactions: AshleyFoxKit
Back