Status
Not open for further replies.

TyphaHare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I wouldn't say those two collections of three things would neither be awesome together :')

I want to hide..

Illinoise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
PuppyMonkeyBaby Funny? Disturbing? lol

What I find truly disturbing is that this bizzare spot is one of the more highly rated commercials from last night's game. Although it certainly wasn't the only commercial to elicit a WTF??!! from me. If these commercials are a reflection of where we are heading, YIKES!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Haha...yeah, I thought it was highly disturbing, but ironically funny.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I kind of missed the point of the commercial. I saw the diaper and said (silently), "Hey!" Regardless, it is there and somewhat disturbing.

Mattew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
lol, it was the weirdest commercial of the night. I'll give them that. I know all the comedians were making fun of it, for possibly giving children nightmares.

Honestly, I wasn't sure what to think of it when I first saw it. I just stared at the screen. I think it'll be different to everyone. For me at first, I guess I thought it was funny. Not I'm just thinking, wow, that's just really weird.

Butterscotch

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
it was bizarre. but for some reason this year most of the commercials didnt have me laughing but imstead cringing going "wtf did i just watch?". the only good one this year was the prius one. and i hate priuses

Zelikababy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
It is the creepiest thing I have ever seen.
But I see why they were doing it, it's interesting and you can't really look away because of how weird it is....so it's effective.

Argent

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
That is the first commercial I have watched in a longtime and only because I was browsing here.

Cool for people to enjoy it and I apologise for hijacking a thread but advertising turns me off products.

Status
Not open for further replies.