New Moderators 2021 Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
  1. Private
I'm looking for 1-2 new moderators to join our team.

Responsibilities include:
1) Reviewing posts by moderated members, and new members who post links, to verify that they comply with the rules.
2) Reviewing reported posts, threads, album images, and conversation messages, to see if they break the rules or not. If they do, issuing a warning to the poster.
3) Making posts which gently encourage the sort of behavior we want on the site, and discourage the sort of behavior we don't.
Being a moderator here is expected to take around 2 hours per week, depending on how busy the site and the other moderators are.
While I do try to train new moderators a little, most of the time you'd be acting independently.

Requirements to apply:
1) Must have been a member here for at least two years one year.
2) Must have made many posts to the forum.
3) Cannot have got any warnings from a moderator in the last two years.
4) Has to be willing and able to do the work, if appointed.

If you are interested in joining our moderator team, and you meet the above requirements, post here.
I'll be picking candidates out of the replies to this thread.

Last edited:

willnotwill

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I believe I qualify! I'd be interested. I even have experience moderating (and programming) on other XenForo servers.

Sheepies

Just your friendly neighborhood baa-by
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
If the spot is still available I'd love to be a moderator!

boostergold

The greatest diapered hero you've never heard of
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I wouldn't mind

HTML

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I wouldn’t mind giving a hand, if there is still a spot available.

Chimera

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
If you still need somebody to help with moderation duties, I am willing to help. I used to help moderate a game server as well as their forums from 2009-2011 when they shut down (sad) I'm aware of what might be expected. I have a lot of experience with the simple machines forum software, but not any others.

WanderingToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I'll put my hat in the ring. I am an admin owner of another site that uses a similar forum software. I am usually on at least two hours a week anyways and would love to contribute to the site. My only hesitation would be the mature topics forum as I am considering putting it of access to it for myself. I can provide any more details if desired, either way thank you for such a great site.

Descolada

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hmm, as long as I'm back on ADISC again, I'm sure I could spare a few hours a week! I'd be happy to help, if you're still taking applications.

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am willing to help with moderating the forum. My favorite forum is the mature topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.