New Mermaid Tales - 7000ml capacity diapers from Rearz Inc.

quarktheory said:
Just ordered a case of the large, hope I got the sizing right, the design looks nice but will know more when they arrive.
the 7000ml capacity is the selling point for me.
If they are not the size are you willing to sale one ore two for people to try on?

aigteo said:
I love the fact that rearz put a model in a SOAKED diaper on their website. Seems really right to me
Yeah I don't think I've ever seen that before

Forced said:
Any idea when these will reach the UK?
Do you have a UK stockist?
Probably won’t be anytime soon, pretty much every website that sells Rearz diapers within the UK are out of stock on most of their diapers like Safaris, has been for months too.

Reactions: chrischrischris
Can't wait to try some of these!!

Reactions: chrischrischris
Pissingtiger said:
If they are not the size are you willing to sale one ore two for people to try on?
If there is no issue selling at cost+ shipping, not sure of the ground rules on this.
I’ll let you know if they fit.

RearzJacob said:
Introducing our newest addition to the Rearz disposable diaper catalog the Mermaid Tales All-Night Diapers! With a 7,000ml capacity, these diapers are designed to last all night long. Available in 3 sizes currently Medium, Large and XL, note the large is our new improved size large.

Mediums bags contain 14 diapers, Larges & XL contain 12.
Featuring 2 hook and loop tabs per side with a total of 4 tapes, these are perfect for refastening as the diaper expands and gets heavier. This diaper also features a single waistband in the back of the diaper for an overall improved fit. Blue bubbles disappear once wet.

The depths of the sea are just waiting to be explored! This high-definition print is sure to pull you into an immersive experience.

Meilani(Pink Tail/Pronouns she/her) and Sam(green tail/Pronouns they/them) plunge themselves into the depths of the sea for a glorious adventure full of mysteries, treasures, and the most important of all friendship. These diapers are sure to last you for an all-night adventure or extended playdates.

Join Meilani and Sam in a magical Mermaid Tale and don't forget to bring a friend!

Available now at - https://rearz.ca/mermaid-tales/ (Currently on pre-order diapers arrive November 6th, 2021)

Learn more about Rearz diapers with our official diaper guide - https://Rearz.ca/guides

We would be happy to answer any questions you have about the new diaper!
😍adorable

Antientmariner said:
Yeah I don't think I've ever seen that before
Are you talking the picture of the girl in the pink princess diaper? I'm not sure that that has been used yet. I just got an order of those and they are quite puffy to start with. And if the girl has a nice butt it just makes it look like she's used it already.

Pantyman said:
Are you talking the picture of the girl in the pink princess diaper? I'm not sure that that has been used yet. I just got an order of those and they are quite puffy to start with. And if the girl has a nice butt it just makes it look like she's used it already.
I'm pretty sure we can tell the difference between a dry and a wet diaper here 😁 that one looks like she didn't make it to the bathroom in time

Reactions: Pissingtiger
Just ordered me a case. Can't wait to give them a try :love:

Reactions: RearzJacob, chrischrischris and Pissingtiger
To all of you ordering cases are you willing to sell one or two diapers to those whom want to try them but don't have pack or case money...

With a larger capacity than alpacas and safaris are they thicker when dry?

Wow these look so amazing... Please consider making plastic backed with double tapes in this design🙂

BiBoyDustin said:
Wow these look so amazing... Please consider making plastic backed with double tapes in this design🙂
These are plastic-backed, just have hook and loop tabs instead of adhesive tapes.

Reactions: BiBoyDustin
RearzJacob said:
These are plastic-backed, just have hook and loop tabs instead of adhesive tapes.
I will definitely order some then! Thank you Jacob 😊

Not a big fan of “girly” designs, but it’s pretty close to being more gender neutral, Especially compared to the last update with princesses.
In my opinion the biggest mistake with these was not making the brunette a Redhead to unofficially wink & nod to the little mermaid.
Still totally interested in These just see how the additional capacity is currently I’m really in love with the alpacas so I’m curious how these will act with a higher capacity both dry and wet.

I’ll probably order during the presumed soon to be coming Black Friday sale I hope its extra good this year 🤞
Additional Pandemic stress has accelerated the depletion of my stash so it’s getting time to stock up big.

Good job 👍

I hope next you make a fantasy theme version of this

Last edited:
Reactions: RearzJacob, swagjbl and BiBoyDustin
I'm thrilled. I thought the release date was going to be on the 6th. I went ahead and ordered a case and got an email today saying they were shipped. Whoopee. Can't wait.

Pissingtiger said:
To all of you ordering cases are you willing to sell one or two diapers to those whom want to try them but don't have pack or case money...
I’m sure there will be some samples for sale on eBay within a few weeks for people to try. Or sometimes you can get lucky with Craigslist in your area!

I'm not personally huge on the hook and loop design (Rearz Safari are typically my go-to option) but, love to see new releases nonetheless! More choice is never a bad thing!

@RearzJacob

Is there potentially any plans to come out with a 'boy' specific diaper? It seems like there's a *ton* of girl/sissy oriented diapers out there, but almost none that are geared more towards guys. I suspect something like that would be greatly in demand with a high capacity, sturdy option like what Rearz tends to put out there.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Diaperedsparky and dprdypr
Dan09 said:
I'm not personally huge on the hook and loop design (Rearz Safari are typically my go-to option) but, love to see new releases nonetheless! More choice is never a bad thing!

@RearzJacob

Is there potentially any plans to come out with a 'boy' specific diaper? It seems like there's a *ton* of girl/sissy oriented diapers out there, but almost none that are geared more towards guys. I suspect something like that would be greatly in demand with a high capacity, sturdy option like what Rearz tends to put out there.
There is Tykables Cammies if you want a boyish diaper.

Back