• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

NEW MEMBERS

ARBBB2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Seems to me there are a lot of new members joining lately, which is just AWESOME!!! The only thing I would like to tell new members, is to please get involved, visit, get to know this awesome group well, it seems to me a lot have joined, and then kinda disappear and don't talk, aren't making friendships, and shortly are gone, it's like anything, you can't just show up and be popular, be vulnerable, be open to a limit, and keep returning, give it some time, a few weeks for sure. We love having all the new members, because of all the feedback, sharing, learning about you, but please give us something to share in common with you, PLEASE! I REALLY THINK YOU WILL LOVE IT HERE IF YOU GIVE IT A LITTLE TIME!!! Thank-you, I am not upset, actually excited to have you here! please come back!

Reactions: NooNoo
Love this site,
i guess i will stay for a wile ^^

• Love
Reactions: ARBBB2
lol, love the crinkles avatar, fitting a german would have it

• Love
Reactions: GermanDL
ARBBB2 said:
Seems to me there are a lot of new members joining lately, which is just AWESOME!!! The only thing I would like to tell new members, is to please get involved, visit, get to know this awesome group well, it seems to me a lot have joined, and then kinda disappear and don't talk, aren't making friendships, and shortly are gone, it's like anything, you can't just show up and be popular, be vulnerable, be open to a limit, and keep returning, give it some time, a few weeks for sure. We love having all the new members, because of all the feedback, sharing, learning about you, but please give us something to share in common with you, PLEASE! I REALLY THINK YOU WILL LOVE IT HERE IF YOU GIVE IT A LITTLE TIME!!! Thank-you, I am not upset, actually excited to have you here! please come back!

kind of shy right now would like to meet others I am a complete baby

toddlermatt said:
kind of shy right now would like to meet others I am a complete baby
completely understand

Back