• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

UrgentWees

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I am a late 20s DL/ little, have battled urinary urge and stress incontinence for the past 6 years. I wear different kinds of protection 24/7 out of need (nappies at night and anything from guards to nappies during the day depending on toilet access) but have been interested in nappies since I was a kid. I am a science student at uni and work in admin. I enjoy going to the gym and nature walks, but experience anxiety around incontinence in these settings that can hold me back. I joined today to meet like-minded people. I am sick of feeling embarrassed and isolated.

Reactions: IcyBlue, LaLoneDigi, TheBob and 5 others

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
UrgentWees said:
I am a late 20s DL/ little, have battled urinary urge and stress incontinence for the past 6 years. I wear different kinds of protection 24/7 out of need (nappies at night and anything from guards to nappies during the day depending on toilet access) but have been interested in nappies since I was a kid. I am a science student at uni and work in admin. I enjoy going to the gym and nature walks, but experience anxiety around incontinence in these settings that can hold me back. I joined today to meet like-minded people. I am sick of feeling embarrassed and isolated.
Hello and welcome to the community

Reactions: UrgentWees

CheshireCat

Neuromuscular Disability
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Welcome! I hope you engage with us in the Incontinence Forum, both getting and giving support. It's not fun at any age, but even less so at your age. There are a few who come around the Incontinence Forum who are your age though.

SparkyDog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Hello & Welcome to the site
What's your go to diaper?

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
UrgentWees said:
Hey ! 👋 .
Welcome to our exclusive club !
You have fitted in perfectly 🥰..
Hey ! I'm kitty 😺 ☺️! And it is great to have you here with us ! 😊. Welcome!

UrgentWees

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
warmfeeling said:
Hello and welcome to the communit
CheshireCat said:
Welcome! I hope you engage with us in the Incontinence Forum, both getting and giving support. It's not fun at any age, but even less so at your age. There are a few who come around the Incontinence Forum who are your age though.
Thanks, I’m sure I will find my way to it. You’re right. It can be the pits. Things were more fun when I had a choice.

Reactions: warmfeeling

UrgentWees

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
SparkyDog said:
Hello & Welcome to the site
What's your go to diaper?
Thankyou, I’m wearing a mix of prefolds with plastic pants and Molicare Maxi plastic backed at night, Tena slip super under plastic pants and a onesie when I need to wear during the day. You?

Reactions: warmfeeling

UrgentWees

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Th
Kittyinpink said:
Hey ! 👋 .
Welcome to our exclusive club !
You have fitted in perfectly 🥰..
Hey ! I'm kitty 😺 ☺️! And it is great to have you here with us ! 😊. Welcome!
Thankyou. Nice to meet you. :)

Reactions: Kittyinpink

SparkyDog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
UrgentWees said:
Thankyou, I’m wearing a mix of prefolds with plastic pants and Molicare Maxi plastic backed at night, Tena slip super under plastic pants and a onesie when I need to wear during the day. You?
I am an Abena L4 user
but have tried and used the molicare it's a real decent diaper

Turfy

ADISC Discord Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Welcome to ADISC!!!!! I know you have found a wonderful place to help gain acceptance!!!!

I have to were fairly thick padding in an active career, and it's totally doable without worrying about it getting in the way of life and adventures! I am sorry to hear it is being forced on you like so many, but when you perfect your system, it doesn't have to affect life much at all (except with some benefits ;)).

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Welcome from south west UK.

You'll find plenty of support and others either in or been through similar situations here, this is a great place to be.

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome to the club.