• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New Member Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

superhero

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey everyone, I am a new member and would like to get to know all of you, and tell you all a little bit about me. I am in my early twenties and I have been into ddlg/ diapers since I can remember. I am connected on tumblr and instagram as well. Basically I am a big movie guy, video gamer, geek ect... Can't wait to meet everyone, and join this amazing community! ^_^

superhero said:
Hey everyone, I am a new member and would like to get to know all of you, and tell you all a little bit about me. I am in my early twenties and I have been into ddlg/ diapers since I can remember. I am connected on tumblr and instagram as well. Basically I am a big movie guy, video gamer, geek ect... Can't wait to meet everyone, and join this amazing community! ^_^

Hello and welcome to the site. I suspect there are a lot of us here who enjoy movies and I know there are a lot of gamers. I used to play a lot of computer games but then got sidetracked when I started writing short stories and a novel. Now I spend a lot of time learning difficult piano pieces. I guess we all have our passions.

Hello Hero, :)
Welcome to the :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back