New Member - DLJD502

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hello, I am DLJD502. I came across a link here while following links for further information on diaper lovers from understanding.infantilism.org. Being intrigued by how little access I had without registering, I registered to see more. Upon registration, I still had limited access. The limits are why I am willing to stay and post.

I have spent over a decade with obsessive effort hiding my most secret interests. This is the first location I have felt safe enough to begin opening up. The first revelation is my picture. Yes, that picture is intentionally cut down to barely reveal two things: diapers and self bondage. While I understand this is an AB/DL website, I felt it necessary to provide fair warning that the other interest is inseparable. Both interests started long before I can recall and have always been together in my mind. However, I will make every effort to remain on topic within this website.

With that clarified, I will move on to the correct topic, diapers. My earliest memory is from about age 7. My family was at the grocery store purchasing a few weeks worth of groceries and I happened up a package of Depends in the health isle. Only mom was within eye site, so I asked her what they were. Her response: adult diapers. Ever since, adult diapers was something I wanted to wear. I read every piece of information on diapers and incontinence I could secretly view. This included dictionaries and encyclopedias. The opportunity to try a diaper did not come until several years later. It was a baby size 2 duct taped into place. I longed for having a chance to buy diapers in my size. Later, I tried getting free samples. They only sent coupons for months to my parent’s PO Box. I saved the coupons and endured the embarrassment every time another coupon arrived. Most of them expired because in a town of a thousand people, I did not have enough nerve to purchase from the town pharmacy.

The next stage in my progression was my driver’s license. Now I could drive out of town to buy depends in my size. Many a pack stuffed into a backpack was smuggled from my car into the house through the bedroom window after dark. Since mom occasionally wanted to see what books I brought home from the library, I never brought the overfilled backpack through the front door.

Upon graduation, I took an out of state job and maintained a stash of diapers. At no time has age regression, adult baby clothes, or other baby related items entered my curiosity.

Thank you for reading my introduction.

Last edited:
Role
Private
I have spent over a decade with obsessive effort hiding my most secret interests. This is the first location I have felt safe enough to begin opening up. The first revelation is my picture. Yes, that is picture of me intentionally cut down to barely reveal two things: diaper wearing and self bondage. While I understand this is an AB/DL website, I felt it necessary to provide fair warning that the other interest is inseparable. Both interests started long before I can recall and have always been together in my mind. However, I will make every effort to remain on topic within this website.
Blah, we all have some different kinks ourselves. ;)

Good intro too, keep up the good posting. :thumbup:

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Very good into, look forward to seeing you around the forums.

Mornavial

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
hay m8 welcome and weldone on the nice long intro the way thay should be =D

See this is what I love about this site nobody realy cares what ur into so u dont have to hide it =)

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Thank you all for the warm welcome and kind words!

PS: I am sorry this intro is posted in two locations (one under "New(names/members).

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Good to see you've posted a new thread here too. :)

Welcome to the forum and don't forget to post around but it looks like that is no problem to you.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Welcome to adisc. Have a great time.

Thats one of the best introductions yet.

Blake

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Welcome to Adisc from another floridian u should pm me or im me on my sn's listed under my profile.

LostPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
lol welcome im laughing cause when i took a clsoer look at your avy i seen the diaper.\
again welcome hope you injoy your stay here ^_^

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Welcome, good to see another Floridian on the site.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Welcome to our community! I hope that you continue to enjoy it here!

Also like Lukie said...Keep up the good posting! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.