• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New looking for advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay19

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi out there so I’m new to this so I have normally have just liked others in diapers but have tried goodnights and feel comfortable just wearing but wanted to see if anyone knows what might else fit like the l/xl goodnights. I haven’t tried the xl goodnights yet but would like to see if there was any other options before going to the big adult ones

Reactions: GirlGirlBoy and Omg301
I would say explore, i did as in SA limited to variety. But then you also need to ask yourself where you want to go as in DL or AB, so explore and discover yourself

jay19 said:
Hi out there so I’m new to this so I have normally have just liked others in diapers but have tried goodnights and feel comfortable just wearing but wanted to see if anyone knows what might else fit like the l/xl goodnights. I haven’t tried the xl goodnights yet but would like to see if there was any other options before going to the big adult ones
Welcome. If you truly do love diapers, there's nothing better than the feeling of putting on an actual brief/diaper. Taping it up (sometimes with velcro hook and loop or the regular tapes) feels so right. If you're not ready to go that route (there are some cheap drug store briefs, I'd say), you could look for Depends or Goodnites XL if you want a bigger fit and they aren't too big on you. Possibly drynites as well or even other drug store brands with Large sizes that might be in your weight range.

There's also doing things like stuffing a baby diaper in undies. I did that for a while, honestly, and it worked well and felt great. Just treat it like a baby diaper and don't flood. Pretty much all these cheap solutions aren't great with flooding. You gotta let go, stop, let go, stop, and give it some time to absorb and don't go crazy with it.

Reactions: GirlGirlBoy
jay19 said:
Hi Jay! Welcome to the forum! You’re not alone in this world! I did start out wearing GoodNites for fun. It was tight at first because there was no only XL back then. Today, I can fit in the XL pretty well. I’m 200 lbs with 34 inches waist. However the GN doesn’t hold very much so I prefer the tape on diapers like PeekABU, Crinklz, and Rearz Dino cuz they are so much fun and holds many wettings.

Reactions: GirlGirlBoy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back