• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

new little one

Status
Not open for further replies.

plato

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
hi... i'm plato, but most people just call me gavin... since it's my name!

ummm... i like making new friends and i'm in the TN area so..... HI! :smile1:

Olivia

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
Greetings, welcome to ADISC, any interests you wanna share like World Domination, Saving the World before Bedtime, Beating up Bears and Jews(you know I love you all ) trying to steal your money, etc, etc.

plato

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
of course! sorry for being so vague!

i'm a musician by trade.... um i like video games, pandas, POWER! (muahahaha) and hanging with my mama

GundamMeister7

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome fellow musician!!!
you said youre a musician like: I play in a band, I play guitar; I play guitar hero and im really good (thus not a real musician) :p ; or I love Ludwig van Beethoven; which catigory do you fall in. I am definitely in the third. it would be fun to be in a Band and all that but I am a major nerd so yeah.
where do you fall in the grand spectrum of music?

dragsnick

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Private
Hey gavin. You forgot to mention you're a Mod for the infantilist guild on gaia. XP

GundamMeister7

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
you dont have to show me what a euphonium is... this is wierd but I play euphonium too...lol i didnt know there were more of us out there. you play with your 4th valve up top with your pinkey or down with your left hand?

that is so wierd. lol

plato

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
that too!!! thanks :3

compensating! (side with left)

Last edited by a moderator:

LeonSoryu117

Moderated
Role
  1. Diaperfur
  2. Sissy
GAV GAV! *Huggles tight* Gavin is my twin bwotha! I swear >_> <_< >_> anyways.... *Hugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.