Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Today I got a new sippy cup

image.jpgimage.jpg

I was thinking about filling up a water bottle to go into my room and I can transfer the drink to my sippy. I was wondering if I could get away with this kind of cup downstairs or if I can get away with just the cup part. I will get some more cups when I get the money. What do you think about bringing it downstairs. I also thought about bringing it with me in my bag and drinking out of it in public.

I also have a YouTube video which plays lulabys like a mobile does and it has a video of a mibile spinning and rotating and it's really soothing. I have not done this in a while, should I start this again?

I also am thinking about a bottle when I wake up and before I go to bed each night. Maybe not milk but drinking out of a bottle.

I am thinking Haupt bringing my paci and plushie with me in my bag or pocket as well, can we get away with that too?

Hi Angelic

Found this picher and thought you like it.

Hee, hee

Sisi

1d0f4f5a-7a07-4902-885e-9333213bef15.jpg

Awww! Thanks sisi! :)

Angelic said:
I was thinking about filling up a water bottle to go into my room and I can transfer the drink to my sippy.

Good thinking! I do this all the time with a small gallon of water I send to my room so I "Dont have to keep refilling my glass" since I drink water a lot. This actually DOES help and is a good way to keep stealth as long as it is water. If it isn't, a good excuse is "You dont want to have to keep washing glasses, so you reuse your water bottle to avoid to many water bottles in the trash. This helps and keeps you under stealth.

Angelic said:
I was wondering if I could get away with this kind of cup downstairs or if I can get away with just the cup part. I will get some more cups when I get the money. What do you think about bringing it downstairs. I also thought about bringing it with me in my bag and drinking out of it in public.

Okay, as many people want to try, to try to make theyre baby side known. I have SEEN PERSONALLY (I had to rub my eyes a few times and tried not to stare) adults and teens drinking from sippys just perhaps that it was the only cup they had (But need an excuse for having cup in the first place) As for bringing the cup downstairs, Assuming you live with family, may be tricky......I do not suggest this, and only suggest having your cup with you in your room, hidden, and pull it out only at night. HOWEVER a good excuse for this is "I always spill or break glasses, so this is a topped plastic one so I wouldnt have to. This excuse only goes so far however, as they may try to take it from you because it is so babyish, or even if it is the wrong gender, or that they will get a proper plastic cup for you. This is what you want to avoid. ESPECIALLY if you get a connection with it.
Angelic said:
I also have a YouTube video which plays lulabys like a mobile does and it has a video of a mibile spinning and rotating and it's really soothing. I have not done this in a while, should I start this again?

I am absolutely astonished. I thought I was the only one who liked lullabies around here.. I have never except myself heard of this on any ABDL forumn. I always asked to get mixed results, and now I know I am not alone. I have been listening to lullabies actively for the past 4 years and falling asleep to them evrey night after some vigerous nightime training that lasted the span of the first 2 years. Lullaby world has some great videos for this, and my favorite one is the lullabies ""9 hour bees" and the "8 hour beach" These two both have no name, and knock me out again and again. Lullabies are extreamly powerful. There are also some ASMR lullaby videos with a POV, ussually female, putting you to sleep tucking you in and giving gentle coddling and personal attention, however, a lot of those videos are more lose or win. Stick with what you are comfortable with, and definantly enjoy lullabies. There is actual lullaby studdies on adults and what they can do, and it is only positive. i suggest reading into that sometime. It sounds like the video you were watching on youtube was perhaps babyfirst TV nightime, correct? the one where your looking up at the mobile and its slowly spinning clockwise? Anyway, I cannot suggest further that you get back into lullabies. There is immediete mental reward for those who try this as an Ab, babyfur, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back