• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

(◕‿◕✿) New Little Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xardria

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hello everyone!

My name is Xardria, and I'm new to the site and also to AB/DL. I'm 24 years old.

Recently I've been thinking a lot about wearing diapers, and I've bought my first package of cheap store brand diapers. I've talked to my husband about it, and he's okay with it, but he doesn't want to change them or anything, which is fine by me, because I just feel shameful even wanting to wear them, I couldn't imagine him putting them on me. Is this a normal feeling at first, the shame?

I'm currently teaching myself piano, I use to play growing up, but I'm really interested in it again. I also enjoy playing video games. I play a lot of World of Warcraft, and I'm super excited about the new expansion, Legion! I also like Animal Crossing, Pokemon, and Dangan Ronpa.

I look forward to getting to know all of you! :D

xardria said:
Hello everyone!

My name is Xardria, and I'm new to the site and also to AB/DL. I'm 24 years old.

Recently I've been thinking a lot about wearing diapers, and I've bought my first package of cheap store brand diapers. I've talked to my husband about it, and he's okay with it, but he doesn't want to change them or anything, which is fine by me, because I just feel shameful even wanting to wear them, I couldn't imagine him putting them on me. Is this a normal feeling at first, the shame?

I'm currently teaching myself piano, I use to play growing up, but I'm really interested in it again. I also enjoy playing video games. I play a lot of World of Warcraft, and I'm super excited about the new expansion, Legion! I also like Animal Crossing, Pokemon, and Dangan Ronpa.

Howdy and welcome to ADSIC.

That's great that you were able to buy your first package of diapers. I see from some of your other posts that you're going to be getting some premiums as well. You're going to love them. The difference from the store brands to premium brands like Bambinos, Abenas, Northshore, ABU's SDK, ABU's Cushies, Molicares, or any of the new printed ones that have come out this past year, is amazing. There isn't any comparison. You'll be in heaven, if you like thicker ones; or especially ones with more absorbency.

That's great that you have a husband that is OK with you wearing. I hope to one day find a girlfriend that is OK with me wearing.

Sadly, yes. The shame is something that is pretty normal and common within our community. You might even one day experience a "Purge Cycle", where you'll throw everything out, and then after a time (maybe days to months); start buying everything again.

The shame aspect gets better for some of us over time, and as we learn to accept ourselves. There's nothing wrong with what you're doing. You need not feel shame. Just remember that.

I take it from your post, that this is something new? Wearing diapers / wanting to wear? For me, I've wanted to wear and been drawn to diapers, my whole life. But all of us are different.

xardria said:
Hello everyone!

Hi and welcome to the site. Yes, the shame aspect is part of wearing diapers, at least in the beginning. It's hard to accept behaviors that exist outside of society, but over time, you begin to realize that everyone has something, and society is nothing more than all of your neighbors.

I'm a musician and play organ, piano and keyboards. I've been looking at the Yamaha CLP 585 and the Kawai CA 97. I presently own a Korg T1 which has a pretty decent piano sound and I also have a couple of Kurzweil moduales that I can midi into from my keyboard. What kind of piano do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back